Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol they did say that after Tanya's speech.

When Shaq and Tanya are good, I really like them together. Sorry not sorry. 😂
i just find that smile they do funny, you’d think they hadn’t just fought and have been in love for ever loool. i think when they’re good, they seem likeable and it’s cute, but idk if it would work on the outside.

Reactions: 3
i just find that smile they do funny, you’d think they hadn’t just fought and have been in love for ever loool. i think when they’re good, they seem likeable and it’s cute, but idk if it would work on the outside.
Lol what happens outside the villa isn't my business. 🤷🏾‍♀️
I have stopped predicting which Love Island couples will last because I have got it wrong with some couples. I thought that Mike/Priscilla and Kaz/Tyler would have lasted way longer than they did. Some people didn't have faith in Tasha and Andrew but they are still going strong.

Reactions: 3
Lol what happens outside the villa isn't my business. 🤷🏾‍♀️
I have stopped predicting which Love Island couples will last because I have got it wrong with some couples. I thought that Mike/Priscilla and Kaz/Tyler would have lasted way longer than they did. Some people didn't have faith in Tasha and Andrew but they are still going strong.
yeah nas/eva, molly/callum, and other couples that you wouldn’t think would be together are still together. and faye and teddy lasted longest in their szn

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rosie looks like Zara McDermott.
She really does, I was going to post that myself.
Apparently Rosie has gone on dates with Casey and Kai.
And the guy (Keanen?) picked Samie and Jessie to go on a date with.
There’s a recoupling tonight with bombshells picking first.
I have thoughts, is it OK to speculate or not . 😀

Reactions: 1
She really does, I was going to post that myself.
Apparently Rosie has gone on dates with Casey and Kai.
And the guy (Keanen?) picked Samie and Jessie to go on a date with.
There’s a recoupling tonight with bombshells picking first.
I have thoughts, is it OK to speculate or not . 😀
I welcome speculation!

Reactions: 4
I welcome speculation!
OK.. it’s not mine but it’s a direct quote from someone outside of Tattle who’s good at this.
Rosie seems to be really focusing on Casey, so that would leave Claudia as the spare female islander to choose from the two single guys at the end of the recoupling. Martin will be one of them, unless something very dramatic happens. The other will be dependent on Keanan's choice. I presume, whoever he picks, Claudia will keep the other guy around. Unless he picks Claudia, then Tanya will be left to choose between Martin and Shaq.

Basically, I think it's obvious that we'll say goodbye to Martin tonight. At least we'll always have the popcorn meme...

Wouldn't be surprised if a public vote follows, with the couples involving Rosie and Keanan immune.

Reactions: 6
Shaq will 100 per cent go back to her. The whole "if you don't trust me then what's the point " is a tac tic to make him feel bad. My ex used to do this kinda thing the whole time to get himself out of trouble (he was emotionally abusive , serial cheat and a compulsive liar ) . Shes not sorry , she's just sulking because she's in the wrong and wants to make out like she's a victim to get away with it. She was only delighted when they showed the clip with him and zara coz it gave her some straws to clutch at to deflect from herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This Keanan bombshell looks all of 14 years old. 👇The expression of a lad unwrapping an Xbox on Christmas Day
new1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soooo...the series has peaked. Now all we've got to look forward is the broken couples getting back together, because we ALL know they will, lots of lovey dovey tit to get the public votes despite some of them having car crashes of relationships and then all of them coasting to the final week. In that week we will have the baby task and meet the parents. Both of which I despise in equal measures. I have tried many a time and failed to get excited about any new bombshells as it's pointless at this stage.

I really want to be proved wrong 🙏🏻

Reactions: 14
Tom, Shaq and Will look utterly exhausted by the draining atmosphere in three villa. Since Casa the mood towards the boys has been so bitter, it can’t be easy living in That atmosphere 24/7

Reactions: 11
Tom, Shaq and Will look utterly exhausted by the draining atmosphere in three villa. Since Casa the mood towards the boys has been so bitter, it can’t be easy living in That atmosphere 24/7
I think all that relationship stress and toxicity would be hard to live with.

And I know I’ve stuck up for Lana a couple of times, I think she gets called boring because she’s so much more chilled than the other girls.

Reactions: 8
This was an ad on my YouTube today, thought I’d share it with you as I know the forum are huge fans of both of them and think they’re the best in the villa 😇

8AE1C5F1-87CD-4006-837D-0607CA176066.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ it’s like Jessie and Will have been together for years and he’s cheated on her. HE KISSED A GIRL IN CASA!! Like ever other islander ever to exist
Yet Tanya does the same thing but worse because it was after declaring her love for someone and Jessie is on her side! Bizarre!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.