Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya didn't once apologise. Seriously!
As the guys pointed out if it was the other way around she would be making him pay for it.

Reactions: 11
See what annoys me is Will and Tom kissed in Casa, fucked up, both realised they were wrong and that their feelings with Jessie and Samie were stronger.... The girls tear them to shreds. bleeping Total Tit TT kisses Martin in Casa, brings him back to the villa so she can continue getting to know him while also being with Shaq (in her head that's how it would've went) and the girls are putting her a pedestal telling her how great she is.

Don't know why I put so much detail in that when ye all know that happened but anyway it's typed now so I'm posting it... But anyway MAKE IT MAKE SENSE PLEASE!!!!!

Reactions: 36
See what annoys me is Will and Tom kissed in Casa, fucked up, both realised they were wrong and that their feelings with Jessie and Samie were stronger.... The girls tear them to shreds. bleeping Total Tit TT kisses Martin in Casa, brings him back to the villa so she can continue getting to know him while also being with Shaq (in her head that's how it would've went) and the girls are putting her a pedestal telling her how great she is.

Don't know why I put so much detail in that when ye all know that happened but anyway it's typed now so I'm posting it... But anyway MAKE IT MAKE SENSE PLEASE!!!!!
It doesn’t make sense they’re such annoying assholes 😩😩

Reactions: 13

Total Tit TT 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I've asked this before but I've completely forgotten. What does TT stand for? (Sorry 😬)

Reactions: 3
Late as usual. Bit pissed already cos it's friday. I am going in!
---
Am I too oissed or is it not on iTV2?

Ahh ffs its 8pm.
bleeping trollied. Bloody sambuca shots at 7pm,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
---

Ahh ffs its 8pm.
I’m jealous of you right now

• Haha
---

Ahh ffs its 8pm.
Put BBC 4 on, and have a boogie to Classic Top of the Pops til 9pm 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure I cba to watch tonight, currently in the bath with a glass of wine and LI is not looking tempting

---

Ahh ffs its 8pm.
Haha I did this a few nights ago but I didn't even have booze as an excuse. Sounds like you're having a great night! 🥳

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on last nights episode and woww I think I hate Tanya more than Olivia her attitude is SOO off putting idk a fella that would put up with that 💀

Reactions: 6
I think Olivia is fake and attention seeking because she's focused so much on getting camera time and having a big storyline. I think Tanya is coming across as a genuinely unpleasant person. I don't like either of them but if I had to spend a day with one I think I'd pick Liv as the lesser of two evils.

Reactions: 12
I think Olivia is fake and attention seeking because she's focused so much on getting camera time and having a big storyline. I think Tanya is coming across as a genuinely unpleasant person. I don't like either of them but if I had to spend a day with one I think I'd pick Liv as the lesser of two evils.
she’d probably spend the day asking you about kai and tom and then start talking tit about you the minute you leave

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.