Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up

unlike liv, I actually AM a major girls girl and this year I actually can’t stand the girls and think the lads are coming off way better. They’re showing maturity and accountability and the girls are being hypocritical and downright nasty at times!!

Reactions: 19
They will open the votes today and ask a question that makes us accidentally keep Olivia in like

"Vote for the islander who you want to leave but leave is not leave but will leave if leave is never left but means stay"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just caught up

unlike liv, I actually AM a major girls girl and this year I actually can’t stand the girls and think the lads are coming off way better. They’re showing maturity and accountability and the girls are being hypocritical and downright nasty at times!!
sameee, i’m always ready to defend the girls, cause 99% of the time they’d right. last year there was so many complaints about the boys, they decided to give us the worst girls ever

Reactions: 10
I can understand the video of the ex being a massive headfuck. It's the photos of challenges that I don't think are too big of a deal, because as far as I know both villas do the exact same challenges so they should be recognisable.

You're right though about them not having much else to do. That whole environment would drive me nuts within a few days 😂 so maybe I should be more understanding.
Oh 100%, I think I’d go stir crazy 🤣

Reactions: 2
Last night was an eye opener and it had me thinking. So if the tables were turned and it was Shaq who was gaslighting / mentally abusing Tanya, then we would have already had high profile tweets / SM from various women's charities, mental charities, etc.

Where are the tweets and statements from men's charities / men's mental health bodies / etc? I may have missed them, but I can't recall seeing any highlighting the signs and dangers of men being victim to gaslighting and mental abuse as well as their higher suicide risk.

The double standards are just glaring and so obvious.
All of this. They harp on about how men should speak out, but radio silence about Tanya’s treatment of both men. It’s disgusting, I hate all this you have to stick by the girls, no stick up for what’s right, call out the bullshit.

Reactions: 14
That rapper that tanya said she slept with has done a interview confirming it to be true and said a friend of hers was involved to 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can understand the video of the ex being a massive headfuck. It's the photos of challenges that I don't think are too big of a deal, because as far as I know both villas do the exact same challenges so they should be recognisable.
The challenges in Casa though they are in normal clothes and it's usually "kiss the person who....." so they just sent a picture of 2 people kissing with no context. How would u know that's a challenge?

Reactions: 2
The challenges in Casa though they are in normal clothes and it's usually "kiss the person who....." so they just sent a picture of 2 people kissing with no context. How would u know that's a challenge?
I was thinking specifically of Faye and Teddy because if I remember rightly they said afterwards that his photo was of something like "everyone kiss in the pool" from the challenge and surely she'd remember that? I strongly disliked Faye though so I admit I'm probably biased about her reaction.

I think that year they also worked out which photos were from challenges based on what people were wearing. The ones where they're clearly not dressed for a challenge I can understand people raging about because that's a whole different situation.

Reactions: 5
Casey, Kai, Samie and Jessie get taken on dates by the bombshells tonight. Sounds like a complete waste of time although girls pick first in the recoupling so unless Rosie chooses before Claudia and grabs Casey.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking specifically of Faye and Teddy because if I remember rightly they said afterwards that his photo was of something like "everyone kiss in the pool" from the challenge and surely she'd remember that? I strongly disliked Faye though so I admit I'm probably biased about her reaction.

I think that year they also worked out which photos were from challenges based on what people were wearing. The ones where they're clearly not dressed for a challenge I can understand people raging about because that's a whole different situation.
No it was from an unofficial game that the boys played at casa but the girls didn't do so Faye didn't know about it. She said she thought it wasn't a challenge because he had clothes on rather than swimwear. I am tragic enough to remember this. Not defending Faye but the producers did really duck around with her and Teddy.

Reactions: 9
Do we agree?

Hmmmm not sure I do agree with this. I can see where people are coming from when you compare his clip to others but nah.... They've fucked it. I actually don't think any of them are being set up to win anymore. Ron and Lana haven't had much drama lately but also have had very little air time as a couple so you'd nearly forget about them. Thinking of Jack and Dani that year like they were shown just lying around talking shite.

Reactions: 6
No it was from an unofficial game that the boys played at casa but the girls didn't do so Faye didn't know about it. She said she thought it wasn't a challenge because he had clothes on rather than swimwear. I am tragic enough to remember this. Not defending Faye but the producers did really duck around with her and Teddy.
Oh maybe I've got her mixed up with someone else then. Sorry Faye!

They will open the votes today and ask a question that makes us accidentally keep Olivia in like

"Vote for the islander who you want to leave but leave is not leave but will leave if leave is never left but means stay"
We need a new controversial category vote like “vote for the person you think might need to spend the weekend in a psych ward based on their actions in the villa”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
just read someone has left the villa. i wonder who it is!
Where did you read that? I would imagine either Will or Shaq have decided to leave
---
Oh ffs..... I take this back anyway after reading the spoilers on My Pod On Papers insta stories..... 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t surprise me if will walked at this point and tbh I think he should given the state of his mental health.

Reactions: 5
First look is on the app!

- New boy goes on a date with Jessie and Samie.
- New girl goes on a date with Kai and Casey.
- Recoupling is gunna happen… or the new ones are gunna steal someone’s partner🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.