Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Tanya is very disordered and is an example of someone who goes through life causing pain and havoc for others. She has zero empathy for anyone at all. Repeated examples of this with Shaq but when Martin expressed his feelings about feeling used and feeling he looks an idiot, being brought back from Casa to annoy Shaq, Tanya said something like ‘Well that’s how the game works’. She has definitely got right under Shaq’s skin - I think he will stay with her no matter what she does which is sad.
I wonder will the producers step in and have a word with Tanya, like how they did last year when Luca and Dami were bullying Tasha. I’d say if this continues, they’ll have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder wil the producers step in and have a word with Tanya, like how they did last year when Luca and Dami were bullying Tasha. I’d say if this continues, they’ll have to.
I can't see her listening to producers tbh. She'll get argumentative with them and then sit with a face like a smacked arse when she is told off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tanya's behaviour is actually deeply worrying. The fact that no one is recognising this and calling her out is equally as worrying.

I've been gaslit by someone like this before. They make you question your own reality and it's horrible.

The double standards in this villa are shocking. So it's ok for the girls to have a go at their men, need time to process everything etc etc but Shaq is wrong for trying to do the same ??!

Don't even get me started on Olivia, she is a nasty piece of work and a hypocritical wagon.
The only people I actually like in there now are Tom, Ron, Kai because they are the only ones who seem to have any cop on and Shaq and Sanam because they haven't done anything to piss me off 😅

These are the worst group of girls ever
Individually some of the girls are OK but not one of them has called Olivia out and they’ve just become a bunch of nodding heads in response to the total craposi coming from Olivia’s mouth, hardly respect commanding is it🤫
Seen a few comments from islanders who’ve already left that loads of stuff wasn’t being broadcast.

Reactions: 8
If you fancy a good laugh, have a look at Tanya's instagram. That girl is rubbish at posing, she looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree but I’d be backing Tanya more if she wasn’t such an ignorant hole. Her actions make me root for anyone but her.
Someone needs to call her out properly. She expects Shaq to just get over her bringing back Martin.
I do like Tanya but she definitely needs to fix up.
(I know that most people think that we should hate Tanya, but we are allowed to see the Islanders differently.)

Reactions: 3
Tanya just looks like a little boy in a wig. She’s no curves no bum no boobs and sulks constantly can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Complaining about things like the twitter challenge or sending a post card / vid to Casa... The producers deliberately picked tweets they knew could be taken out of context and duck with the islanders heads. E.g. Showing Faye a pict of Teddy kissing someone, but leaving out it was in a challenge, or showing Dani a vid of Jack saying his ex was in Casa but leaving out he had no interest. That's the producers fault. All they had to do was change that to truthful things that wouldn't deliberately mislead people!
The thing is, by the time Faye was on the show there had been four seasons that involved Casa. I didn't even watch the Dani/Jack season the year it aired but even I was aware about that video of his ex because it was all over the media. By this point islanders know how Casa works and they know that the producers show snippets out of context, so if they immediately assume the worst about a photo/clip that they're shown out of context then that's on them. Faye had taken part in the exact same challenge as Teddy so could have recognised that that's what the photo was of if she'd taken a moment to think it through instead of jumping to a conclusion. I know their insecurities play a big part in this but if you know that you have issues with trust then Love Island is probably not a good environment for you anyway.

I agree that the twitter challenge could easily be brought back though. It would be easy for them to choose comments that would cause a little drama without being too harsh on anyone. I think it's actually a kindness to include that sometimes because people like Shaq need to know that the public support him and don't think he's overreacting!

Was smoking banned in the villa due to complaints? I always thought that was a seperate thing because a lot of shows stopped showing smoking on screen at around the same time.

The entire cast are so unlikeable this year. I think I'm only still watching because I've invested too much time in it to not see it through to the end 😂

Reactions: 8
I think that it is fair to judge Tanya's behaviour but let's not start attacking her looks. People who do that just make themselves look bad. The same goes for when you are talking about the other Islanders that you dislike.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone needs to call her out properly. She expects Shaq to just get over her bringing back Martin.
I do like Tanya but she definitely needs to fix up.
(I know that most people think that we should hate Tanya, but we are allowed to see the Islanders differently.)
Of course we allowed to think differently, and for the record I don’t hate anybody, it’s just that she seems very much changed since Casa, I will be kind and say she has been very unreasonable and stop there.

Reactions: 5
Of course we allowed to think differently, and for the record I don’t hate anybody, it’s just that she seems very much changed since Casa, I will be kind and say she has been very unreasonable and stop there.
That's why I am giving Tanya some grace because she was much nicer to Shaq before Casa Amor. Maybe her current behaviour is just down to guilt but she can't accept it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That's why I am giving Tanya some grace because she was much nicer to Shaq before Casa Amor. Maybe her current behaviour is just down to guilt but she can't accept it. 🤷🏾‍♀️
The last proper conversation we saw them have before Casa was Tanya and Shaq clearing the air. She then went and told the girls things still weren’t right. She should have ended it there and then if she still wasn’t happy.
Her behaviour isn’t down to guilt. She’s just not a nice girl.
Guilt doesn’t make you humiliate someone publicly

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Tanya just looks like a little boy in a wig. She’s no curves no bum no boobs and sulks constantly can’t stand her
. tanya is wrong, is treating shaq wrong, and doesn’t think about how her actions hurt ppl at all, she has to much pride and can’t apologise when she needs to, as she just gets defensive. it’s okay to call that out. but you just sound like any other misogynistic man, get a grip.
---
I think that it is fair to judge Tanya's behaviour but let's not start attacking her looks. People who do that just make themselves look bad. The same goes for when you are talking about the other Islanders that you dislike.
exactly what has her body got to do with anything? very pathetic behaviour. you can’t talk about how horrible she is and then be horrible yourself. i’m gonna assume you’re just as bad as her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do the producers sometimes show things in the order that they never actually happened in? Like a and b had a convo about something, then c and a had a convo about the same matter but they show c and a's convo first. Hopefully that makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Do the producers sometimes show things in the order that they never actually happened in? Like a and b had a convo about something, then c and a had a convo about the same matter but they show c and a's convo first. Hopefully that makes sense.
No I don’t think they do because if the A and B people spoke then 9 times out of 10 the next conversation would then start with A saying to C I just spoke about this with this person

Reactions: 4
i think with tanya she knows she’s wrong but has wayyyy too much pride. like with the zara clip, her getting mad was literally just her grasping at straws, and finding anything to be mad about, she knows there was nothing wrong with it. but she knows her clip was bad, so she’s doesn’t want to be the only one in the wrong. yesterday was the perfect opportunity to simply own up and apologise to shaq again. but she doesn’t want to back down. especially with martin being smug. yes she told shaq about the kiss, but she downplayed it, and seeing it on screen won’t be nice for him.

it makes her come across as cold and heartless. shaq is crying and she can’t simply own up. way too much pride/arrogance. she should’ve just listened and accepted he was right, open up more, and be vulnerable. she’s just making it worse for herself. shaq will probably take her back tho, she needs to do better

with martin she was wrong, and shouldn’t have mentioned him in the speech and the kissing shaq thing. i don’t like martin tho, he never liked her. like he said she was all over him, he didn’t do anything. it’s more of an ego thing cause she did embarrass him, and for that he deserved an apology. other than that i don’t feel bad for him.

Reactions: 14
Just watching on catchup and omg I wanted to flip the girls table across the villa and send Tanya and Olivia flying with it, absolutely infuriating 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.