Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone listened to Love Island The Morning After this morning. Sam is away sick and Dami joined Indiyah this morning as co-host. Both supportive of Olivia who “had such a rough time earlier in the show”[for total completeness their words not mine🤫].
Not listening again til Sam returns.
Hope Sam is OK for Aftersun on Sunday. He does actually speak quite a lot of sense. Be great if they bring back Jordan Rizzle Kick too. He didn't gaf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what’s wrong with Sam? I’m worried he won’t be back and I really enjoy how he doesn’t just give the scripted itv opinions on the podcast? It’s been brutal since he’s been off so I’ve stopped listening,

Reactions: 4
And this is why the show is boring 🙄
Just about the Ofcom complaints.....

Complaining about Tanya's behaviour should only change the course of the show for the better. She might be bringing drama but it's horrible to watch, she is so toxic. All that should is improve the wellbeing of all islanders, get someone to step in there, and make for far more comfortable viewing! It's wrong what's happening.

Complaining about things like the twitter challenge or sending a post card / vid to Casa... The producers deliberately picked tweets they knew could be taken out of context and duck with the islanders heads. E.g. Showing Faye a pict of Teddy kissing someone, but leaving out it was in a challenge, or showing Dani a vid of Jack saying his ex was in Casa but leaving out he had no interest. That's the producers fault. All they had to do was change that to truthful things that wouldn't deliberately mislead people!

ETA complaining about the smoking, drinking or mentioning sex.... duck off, they are adults! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t like Ron but I don’t think he tried to sabotage those relationships to improve his chances for winning.

He must of seen what happened to that toe rag last summer that did that ( I can’t even remember his name that’s how bad his career tanked) plus surely he would have tried for Shaq and Will who at that stage were more of a threat.

I think he’s good mates with Tom and wants what’s best for him and he just can’t stand Liv (man has some taste at least.)

Jessie on the other hand is desperate to win, she went all out to take down the other couples with her various pep talks.

Reactions: 19
I was happy Ron stood up to Liv but it seems to have detracted from the fact that he openly tried to get Kai and Tom to get with Casa girls TO IMPROVE HIS CHANCES OF WINNING,
I don't agree!! Tom and Kai were already in the bottom 3! He knew already he was more popular in the public eye...

Reactions: 5
I can’t even muster comment about the show last night. Just tit. Just fuckin cancel it, draw a line under it and roll the prize money over to the summer season later in the year.

Reactions: 7
Last night was an eye opener and it had me thinking. So if the tables were turned and it was Shaq who was gaslighting / mentally abusing Tanya, then we would have already had high profile tweets / SM from various women's charities, mental charities, etc.

Where are the tweets and statements from men's charities / men's mental health bodies / etc? I may have missed them, but I can't recall seeing any highlighting the signs and dangers of men being victim to gaslighting and mental abuse as well as their higher suicide risk.

The double standards are just glaring and so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tanya is behaving in a disappointing way, but I have to say that I dislike Martin more. He seems smug that Shaq and Tanya are having issues.

It really got to me when Shaq was crying. Tanya isn't 100% right for Shaq but he has truly fallen for her.
I think he’s well within his right to be smug tbh. She threw herself at him, strung him along then dropped him the minute she was back in that villa. She used him for drama/airtime/to make Shaq jealous.

Reactions: 23
I think he’s well within his right to be smug tbh. She threw herself at him, strung him along then dropped him the minute she was back in that villa. She used him for drama/airtime/to make Shaq jealous.
Not to mention she was a complete and utter cow to him.

Reactions: 15
Yes, Tanya is very disordered and is an example of someone who goes through life causing pain and havoc for others. She has zero empathy for anyone at all. Repeated examples of this with Shaq but when Martin expressed his feelings about feeling used and feeling he looks an idiot, being brought back from Casa to annoy Shaq, Tanya said something like ‘Well that’s how the game works’. She has definitely got right under Shaq’s skin - I think he will stay with her no matter what she does which is sad.

Reactions: 12
Just watching last night. Geez some of these girls are vile. No wonder they are single. I just don't get it they have only just met, not 'official' and twist everything that's happening or being said to cause drama.

The boys should all just walk out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tanya is behaving in a disappointing way, but I have to say that I dislike Martin more. He seems smug that Shaq and Tanya are having issues.

It really got to me when Shaq was crying. Tanya isn't 100% right for Shaq but he has truly fallen for her.
If I were Martin I’d have been so smug I’d have come close to bursting, nothing to do with the issues between Shaq and Tanya it would because I was witnessing the sweetness of utter karma following Tanya’s total humiliation of me in her Oscar style speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes to all of this!!! Then slagging Tom off again to Sami… she is absolutely gutted that Tom wasn’t interested in her!!!
I cannot stand any of these people! Olivias going to have the shock of her life when she leaves and realises that everyone hates her. I honestly don't know why people sign themselves up for this tit. The fact as well that Olivia got away with bitching about the girls behind their backs and then complaining about ron, she did EXACTLY what he did! And then has the cheek to say, "I would never speak like that about my friends behind their back". She is truly delusional!! Claudia can duck off aswell, her voice is enough to make me mute the TV, let alone anything else about her.

Reactions: 9
I would get it if he actually liked Tanya. He just wanted to get into the villa.

Reactions: 4
I would get it if he actually liked Tanya. He just wanted to get into the villa.
Yes that’s true but he didn’t deserve to be humiliated in front of everyone and then hearing everyone else clapping in agreement.
Sidebar: Why the duck did they clap, I wouldn’t have joined in.

Reactions: 11
Tanya's behaviour is actually deeply worrying. The fact that no one is recognising this and calling her out is equally as worrying.

I've been gaslit by someone like this before. They make you question your own reality and it's horrible.

The double standards in this villa are shocking. So it's ok for the girls to have a go at their men, need time to process everything etc etc but Shaq is wrong for trying to do the same ??!

Don't even get me started on Olivia, she is a nasty piece of work and a hypocritical wagon.
The only people I actually like in there now are Tom, Ron, Kai because they are the only ones who seem to have any cop on and Shaq and Sanam because they haven't done anything to piss me off 😅

These are the worst group of girls ever

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.