Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made my first offcom complaint ever about last nights episode! Horrible to watch.

Reactions: 4
I hope Ron just tells Liv how it is. Yes he's sorry he made her cry but he ain't sorry about what he said!!! bleeping go on Ron! Who knew he'd be the one talking bleeping sense 🤣🤣 he needs to recouped. Lana is a dick "got your back girl" got your back over what? What Ron said was in private and was never meant for Liv's ears and the guy is actually telling it how it is!!

Reactions: 26
Just catching up on this thread on the train to work. Martin is having the time of his life, just had to put up with Tanya for a couple of days and now he’s just quietly having an all inclusive holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree with all the comments about Ron and I didn’t like him in the beginning. I hope he doesn’t back down.
why are none of these girls pulling up Tanya over her behaviour which is way worse than anything the boys did .

Reactions: 16
I think personally, after the embarrassment of someone essentially cheating on me on national TV, I would need quite a bit of grovelling in order to let it go enough to stay together for the final two weeks… Shaq isn’t getting that from Tanya at all. Every single other person that did stuff in Casa is being apologetic. Poor guy
---
Also… still really not understanding why everyone suddenly loves Kai and Sanam just because he refused to apologise to Liv. I don’t mind Sanam I guess (meh) but he’s still boring and smarmy af
Imagine if Will/ Casey/ Tom behaved exactly like Tanya does after Casa, how would those bitchy girls be like

Reactions: 9
I hope Ron just tells Liv how it is. Yes he's sorry he made her cry but he ain't sorry about what he said!!! bleeping go on Ron! Who knew he'd be the one talking bleeping sense 🤣🤣 he needs to recouped. Lana is a dick "got your back girl" got your back over what? What Ron said was in private and was never meant for Liv's ears and the guy is actually telling it how it is!!
Especially as Ron has no idea yet what the public think about Olivia. He and Kai are the only ones really going out on a limb saying they don't like or trust her. Lana probably thinks Olivia is popular and is covering her own back still. Hopefully there will be a challenge reflecting public opinion or vote for individuals not couples, and islander's eyes will be opened.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Things I need to see, but doubt I will:
One of the girls, any girl, calling Tanya out over her crappy behaviour
Any islander to call Liv out for her crappy comments
Shaq getting rid of Tanya
A public vote
Ron telling Liv he stands by what he said

Reactions: 23
We won’t get a vote tonight. Tonight will see bombshells enter in last 15 minutes. Sunday we’ll see recoupling where bombshells pick first and leftover boy goes home. Then hopefully a vote into Monday and then Monday we’ll finally get to see Olivia & Tanya in the bottom 🙌 just got to pray new boy doesn’t choose one of them as they are usually immune from the first vote after they enter.

Reactions: 11
Last messed with my mental health, never mind the boys.
The hypocrisy and double standards are appalling.
All these girls screaming and roaring at the boys and none of the boys were as bad as Tanya, and none of them have been as bad since and none of them have done as little to try and win the trust back.
Shaq is broken, he’s being gaslit and beat down and I really want him to leave. He deserves so much better than this.
Shaq and Tom outside last night was just so sad.
And I cannot even start on Olivia for I will not stop. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I made my first offcom complaint ever about last nights episode! Horrible to watch.
Don’t think I’ve ever known someone who genuinely complained to ofcom. What bit did you complain about?
---
Thing is I don’t think the girls will actually turn against each other while in the villa.

There appears to be 2 girls and 2 boys groups. But doubt anyone will actually openly turn against the other.

Shaq is a victim and Tanya is just reeling him in and then pushes him away.

Ron wrote the gaslighters apology last night “I’m
Sorry you were upset about what I said”.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think I’ve ever known someone who genuinely complained to ofcom. What bit did you complain about?
-
Mainly saying how unpleasant it was to watch and the producers are not looking out for the contestants mental health at all.

Reactions: 8
Lol Ron standing up to Liv is about to take him and Lana to the final.

Kai and Sanam are constantly trending on Twitter too.
I was happy Ron stood up to Liv but it seems to have detracted from the fact that he openly tried to get Kai and Tom to get with Casa girls TO IMPROVE HIS CHANCES OF WINNING,

The thing is, for Shaq’s mental health, he needs to be away from Tanya…he needs some outside perspective because for whatever reason, people seem to back her in there more than they should do

Reactions: 22
Mainly saying how unpleasant it was to watch and the producers are not looking out for the contestants mental health at all.
Very true. It’s like anything they put alot in about mental health and changed some of it for the good for them after Caroline/Sophie/Mike but then just going backwards now.

Reactions: 1
Anyone listened to Love Island The Morning After this morning. Sam is away sick and Dami joined Indiyah this morning as co-host. Both supportive of Olivia who “had such a rough time earlier in the show”[for total completeness their words not mine🤫].
Not listening again til Sam returns.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whoever said it was battle of the narcissistic is right.....

Samie actually stressing over what she saw...
Olivia: OK well on to the elephant in the room. Ron's video about me was the worst
Tanya: yeah but mine was second

Olivia trying to think of ways to be annoyed at Martin.

Tanya moping around "I've done enough" shite. During that entire time there wasn't a word of Shaq. What more can I do. I've done so much. Me me me!

Toxic Tanya.

Reactions: 2
The thing is, for Shaq’s mental health, he needs to be away from Tanya…he needs some outside perspective because for whatever reason, people seem to back her in there more than they should do
If he and Tanya are still there for the family visit (preferably not in her case) then hopefully his family will convey their misgivings. Remember Teddy's brothers about Faye? 😂 Not that he listened.

Reactions: 15
Anyone listened to Love Island The Morning After this morning. Sam is away sick and Dami joined Indiyah this morning as co-host. Both supportive of Olivia who “had such a rough time earlier in the show”[for total completeness their words not mine🤫].
weird cause judging from damis tweets he doesn’t like her and agrees with ron

Reactions: 8
They follow a script too, fyi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.