Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up šŸ¤£ I would not mind if Ron/lana,Kai/sanam, shaq/Casey/max/Martin or Tom/samie are finalists šŸ„³šŸ„³ the rest of them can go and duck themselves

Reactions: 10
Just watching as was working but a thought we know Olivia loves herself so has she/could be telling everyone else about her acting career and how she has already had a part on LI and bigging it up? They may feel she has influence on the outside so want to keep her onside or more likely I am looking into it to much and they just want to keep her calm.
The male bomb shell looks to young for the females in there, any there need to be fire or linked to someone famous.

Reactions: 6
Just watching as was working but a thought we know Olivia loves herself so has she/could be telling everyone else about her acting career and how she has already had a part on LI and bigging it up? They may feel she has influence on the outside so want to keep her onside or more likely I am looking into it to much and they just want to keep her calm.
The male bomb shell looks to young for the females in there, any there need to be fire or linked to someone famous.
The male bombshell looks about 14 years old šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
Just read Rosie likes Casey, Tom and possibly Kai and Keanan likes Samie - always the same ones!

Reactions: 7
watching shotgun wedding and there's a scene where one of the guests (female) wears white and says she didn't know that wasn't allowed at a wedding and Jennifer Coolidge's character calls her out and says quote ''yes you did you're a gaslighter'' Made me instanely think of Tanya! that is something she 100% would do LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lana and Sanam were the only ones who conducted themselves well during the movies. I also thought the guys actually did take more of the high road during it too, so good on them. Freaking Ron has gone way up in my estimations. Telling it flat out like it is about Olivia. If he has been feeling that way about her the whole time, though, how in the world does she consider Ron one of her best guy mates in there?

" You girls had good clips" " YEAH WE F** did!!!" lolol actually a good one by Casey

Shaq's face at the presumed hj from Layla loll

Martin laughing at Kai telling him they sent "69" behind Tom's back while Tom looks hella stressed

When some sort of drama starts up, pretty much the minute it starts, Olivia and very often Jessie can be seen smiling or trying not to smile. We see you.

I reckon if they're all actresses somehow, Sanam is the best. Acting like she gives 2 shits during Olivia's story by the fire pit.

Tanya: She is the literal worst. What a blatant gaslighter. When Jessie said " I think Will's was the worst" and then Tanya goes " then ME" and then later to Shaq " if YOU let Martin get between me and you"... what a f* narcissist. Like really? If Shaq "lets" it get in when it's you that caused the problem, you're going to twist him into being the saboteur to come out blameless?

Then him taking off his shades to say "look me in the eye" to get a love confession and poor guy just had to put the shades right back on because she just wasn't even gonna consider it. Typical. People like her know when you're in a vulnerable place emotionally, and they thrive off of choosing not to give you a crumb when they know exactly what would help the problem. She's gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever said it was battle of the narcissistic is right.....

Samie actually stressing over what she saw...
Olivia: OK well on to the elephant in the room. Ron's video about me was the worst
Tanya: yeah but mine was second

Olivia trying to think of ways to be annoyed at Martin.

Tanya moping around "I've done enough" shite. During that entire time there wasn't a word of Shaq. What more can I do. I've done so much. Me me me!

Reactions: 17
You just know Shaq will take Tanya back.

I can see why samie is hurt. Looks like they donā€™t see longer clips than we do which they should.

Remember theyā€™re in a villa for up to 8 weeks with no outside contact. It would be weird not to talk about others. Difference is how the chat is shown and how the others react. Eg Olivia and Maxwellā€™s chat about Claudia. Claudia and Casey didnā€™t get offended and it was fine.

Reactions: 4
Tanya the type of gaslighter to try and gaslight Shaq in to thinking they're on summer love island instead of winter because it's hot outside

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People like her know when you're in a vulnerable place emotionally, and they thrive off of choosing not to give you a crumb when they know exactly what would help the problem. She's gross.
Yes, yes, yes! You are exactly right with this.
---
As far as Shaq goes, I think heā€™s got a solid case of limerence. I feel for him - I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, yes, yes! You are exactly right with this.
---
As far as Shaq goes, I think heā€™s got a solid case of limerence. I feel for him - I really do.
I really agree. I think he can't say no once and for all because he's thinking how awkward it'll be to be in the villa with her still and is maybe trying to just try to stay in the coupling so it doesn't have to hurt making the big break. On the outside they wouldn't have to be living on top of each other like in there. I know the guys have tried their best to convey that he needs to dip out of that situation; like even if they really lectured him about it, though he knows what he needs to do, it's not to say that he'll be able to.

I sure hope he's done with her after this show. I'll be so upset if he stays with her after seeing the cain people are already raising. The fool me once kind of thing, you know.

Reactions: 6
And Jessie I just canā€™t stand her now. Yes Will fucked up (though you two are not exclusive in the least bit) and Jessie being so upset is totally valid and understandable. But she should a) stop fake crying and b) choose to move on or break it with Will right now. Will has messed things up and though heā€™s apologised he also knew it full well that ā€œthe ball is at Jessieā€™s courtā€. He doesnā€™t deserve to be with her, but he also doesnā€™t deserve all this emotional draining and guilt-tripping talk. Please just free yourself Jessie and ā€œfree the Will-yā€. I miss his happy face and happy hip thrusting.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up šŸ¤£ I would not mind if Ron/lana,Kai/sanam, shaq/Casey/max/Martin or Tom/samie are finalists šŸ„³šŸ„³ the rest of them can go and duck themselves
This would be my preferred outcome too (with the exception of that smug furbie Casey).

Unfortunately we wonā€™t get it cos the producers will allow islanders the say along the way and no doubt they will keep the mean girls in. I would hope Ron keeps his backbone and kicks Liv in to touch but no doubt Lana will overrule him šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
I think personally, after the embarrassment of someone essentially cheating on me on national TV, I would need quite a bit of grovelling in order to let it go enough to stay together for the final two weeksā€¦ Shaq isnā€™t getting that from Tanya at all. Every single other person that did stuff in Casa is being apologetic. Poor guy
---
Alsoā€¦ still really not understanding why everyone suddenly loves Kai and Sanam just because he refused to apologise to Liv. I donā€™t mind Sanam I guess (meh) but heā€™s still boring and smarmy af

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.