Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Samie too but am nearly afraid to say it out loud incase the producers get rid of her
I like Samie a lot and like you I’ll possibly jinx it but would say I have to think Samie and Tom have a good chance of winning the whole thing .. and Liv will be incandescent with rage 😉

Reactions: 11
I think I’m the only person that doesn’t not like Kai. I don’t think he’s anything special and he’s not my favourite but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him

Reactions: 13
I think I’m the only person that doesn’t not like Kai. I don’t think he’s anything special and he’s not my favourite but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him
He's not terrible but he also doesn't do anything either. I don't watch unseen bits so can't judge from that but I don't think I would notice if he left.

Reactions: 10
Sorry who’s David? and who was he speaking to cause I can’t remember

I actually like Samie and Tom together so I kinda hope they don’t duck up but you never know

Reactions: 4
There are very memorable iconic islanders from each season….. except this!

Reactions: 9
I don't mind him at all. I did to start with tbh. But he seems a gentle and kind soul. And quite insecure which is always a bit endearing.
Yes he is a bit dull. But that isn't the worst thing in the world.
Liv is not right for him at all.

Reactions: 9
I don't know if someone already mentioned this but the girls are all a bit too excited for cas amor this year, Tanya's especially. I think the girls heads are more ready to turn than the boys are this year. Also I'm not a fan of kai either, I find him really boring and nothing he has done has changed my mind

Reactions: 6
Just watched last night's Aftersun. I'm glad that Tanyel came across so well. It's refreshing to have a girl who respects herself and deals with things in a mature way. She's a top woman and I hope we see more of her.
---

Just watched last night's Aftersun. I'm glad that Tanyel came across so well. It's refreshing to have a girl who respects herself and deals with things in a mature way. She's a top woman and I hope we see more of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I like Samie a lot and like you I’ll possibly jinx it but would say I have to think Samie and Tom have a good chance of winning the whole thing .. and Liv will be incandescent with rage 😉
I think if Liv turns her head back to Tom she’ll target Sami and given how the producers fucked Tanyel and Zara I wouldn’t be confident Sami wouldn’t get fucked out.

Thing is, even if Liv did want Tom, I think he’s too into Samie to even be arsed. He never seemed that bothered with Liv if I’m honest, Samie’s better looking and a better crack all round. I think he’s happy with where he’s at and I can’t see him straying at Casa either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
There’s nothing bad about him, really. In the beginning I thought he was the best looking but he’s just a bit dull. There is something about an expression he does which for some reason reminds me of Duncan Bannatyne.

Is Jessie doing a Jake - encouraging everyone to go off with someone new so that she and Will have more chance of winning? 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Unfortunately, I see the possibility of Tom straying. He’s so laid back that he isn’t single minded enough about anything. I’d be surprised if Ron does. He and Lana will win in Fiat 500 has anything to do with it. They are miles ahead on the FB groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thing is, even if Liv did want Tom, I think he’s too into Samie to even be arsed. He never seemed that bothered with Liv if I’m honest, Samie’s better looking and a better crack all round. I think he’s happy with where he’s at and I can’t see him straying at Casa either 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think he was either but he was easily led and when the group turned on Zara he eventually started to turn as well. The only difference maybe now is that the others aren’t as willing to pile onto whoever Liv is targeting the way they were with Zara.

Id love to see her voted out. It would be so glorious

• Heart
It seems like any of the girls have more personality than Liv! And that includes drip Lana 🤣

• Heart
There’s nothing bad about him, really. In the beginning I thought he was the best looking but he’s just a bit dull. There is something about an expression he does which for some reason reminds me of Duncan Bannatyne.

Is Jessie doing a Jake - encouraging everyone to go off with someone new so that she and Will have more chance of winning? 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Unfortunately, I see the possibility of Tom straying. He’s so laid back that he isn’t single minded enough about anything. I’d be surprised if Ron does. He and Lana will win in Fiat 500 has anything to do with it. They are miles ahead on the FB groups.
Fiat 500 adored Luca and Gemma last year .. they make a lot of noise but how relevant are they.

Guys, I've been on a LI break since Tanyel got kicked out. Do you think it's worth going back into that rabbit hole for Casa Amor tonight?

Re: kai, I feel like he did more early on that we've forgotten about (or I have anyway) but one thing I didn't like was the way he dumped Tanyel suddenly for having an opinion, then said she was yelling at him when she wasn't.

Reactions: 16
Now you mention it! It's the slack jaw I think 🤔

Screenshot_20230213-191910.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.