Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey’s alright and that and nothing against him, just not sure I’m buying that him and Claudia are totally besotted with each other after like, 48 hours. When he went in for that kiss yesterday I was like … ok 😳👀 bit soon… but ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the Aussie version the boys stripped nude and jumped in the pool when the girls left for the day lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be great if a shock couple leaves tonight. You reckon it’ll be cliffhanger.. missed loads sorry my mum rang 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope Olivia and Kai are in the bottom couples tonight. I seriously don’t know who would vote for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
11/10 on Shaq’s side re asking Ron to help clean up. Ron is giving Boris Johnson “rules are for the little people vibes” and Lana/Tanya also showed their lack of maturity with their reaction. They could easily have diffused the situation by telling Ron they’d catch up with him later

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn't Casa in the same grounds/compound as the main house this year? I'm sure I read that it was, and that they'll be able to hear them when they're outside the houses

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does Ellie dress like she’s a 55 year old woman at her mate from work’s hen do/a crap attempt at Ladies Day. Why does it look like she bought it from Jane Norman. Actually I take that back. It’s insulting to Mrs Norman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking at the girls now the only one I really like is Sami. Claudia also has potential but the others are just draaaab

Reactions: 19
No one looks convinced by Lana saying she thinks Ron will prove them all wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nobody bats an eyelid that Ellie is only in a convenient relationship and admitted she’s not into Jordan

Reactions: 13
God there she goes again ‘at home’

Literally no other couple is saying this shite

Reactions: 13
I’d just feel awkward as duck if I was Claudia. She’s been there all of 5 minutes and now she’s trying to sell us this bullshit bollocks love story with Casey cos she’s a rebound and he’s all that’s available to her. I’d rather die than try and blend into a clique where friendships have already been established!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.