Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I don’t think that Shaq and Tanya are very well suited. Tanya is free-spirited and kind of playful and flirty and Shaq is this intense, possessive guy who’s also a bit hot headed. I don’t see them lasting outside at all. Beyond physical attraction, I don’t consider them to be compatible.
---

It’s not Big Brother though lol
I think that it is hard to judge. However from what we have seen, Tanya just doesn't like his reactions to certain situations. You aren't going to like everything about your partner. There will always be certain parts of their character that you aren't keen on. You just have to decide whether or not you can cope with the bit of their personality that you don't like.

Reactions: 6
Shaq just seems to become surly very easily. It’s hard to be in a relationship with someone like that when you’re more laid back. Every time he’s annoyed at Tanya, she ends up having to apologise to him when she’s not really done anything wrong.

Reactions: 5
I agree with the "so what?" Everyone is going to meet someone that they don't like at some point, it's inevitable and doesn't have to be a big deal. It'll obviously be harder to deal with if you have to live with that person and share a bedroom but it still doesn't have to be a big issue. I actually think the producers make stuff like this a lot worse by forcing chats. If Ron and Shaq were just able to each go about their business as normal they'd probably just stay out of each other's way and it wouldn't be an issue. But they're constantly forced to have these all-male chats and to discuss personal things that you wouldn't want to talk about with someone you don't like, which is bound to make any tension between them worse.

I think the tensions between Olivia and Zara & Tantel were made worse for the same reason. I agree that Olivia is a witch and created the issues, but it was made worse by the others not having the option to just stay away from her.

Basically I hate those morning debriefs and I'm convinced that they're ruining the show 😂
It’s so unnatural - a lot like the whole show!

Same as them all coming down at once for evening drinks or all going with a couple who are heading to the hideaway. The scripted chats are excruciating and I hope it spells the end to the whole concept.

Reactions: 4
If someone calls you wifey material btw that’s not a bleeping compliment, it means you’re a doormat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced Shaq fancies Lana. Trust me if I was Tanya, I’d be questioning why my man is so concerned about next man doing other girls dirty. Yeah morality and that - but why the duck do you care? She isn’t me and she shouldn’t matter that much to you 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don’t like any of these..even when I say I like them they end up being dickheads after

Reactions: 8
I don't like Shaq at all he needs to let people have their own journey and concentrate on his own relationship.

Reactions: 3
But tbf Tanya Shaq wouldn’t have had to ask him a second time if he had done it the first time?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
tbf i don’t think tanya intentionally got lana there and planned it, he came over to them and mentioned the situation but i see why he didn’t like it

Reactions: 8
'I am dropping the ego' as if that is something Tom would say something like that in his normal life :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.