Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on Tanya I thought you were in love with Shaq the other day and now you're open to see what happens with Martin??? That's not what being in love is all about babe
yh if it wasn’t for that then her turning wouldn’t matter as much, but she did say love. still think she only said it cause he did and didn’t want it to be awkward

Reactions: 5
Tanya is supposed to be in love with Shaq? Like you don't consider other men if you love someone ffs.

Honestly, all the other girls do what you must but don't be making me watch you declar your love 100x an episode and then make moves on the first guy who's not Shaq
She's not in love with shaq one little bit 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve already forgot names but some are such copies of the villa boys

Reactions: 8
If majority of them couple up then i hope they go back to how it used to be done and get rid of the single people as otherwise it will be a full house

Reactions: 4
Tanya is supposed to be in love with Shaq? Like you don't consider other men if you love someone ffs.

Honestly, all the other girls do what you must but don't be making me watch you declar your love 100x an episode and then make moves on the first guy who's not Shaq
It all seems odd to me. To me, it seemed like she actually had feelings for Shaq. Now she is barely considering him so she can't actually care that much for him. I hope that Shaq gets to know some of the new girls.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused why the girls have had more time with the casa people than the boys

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Ryan is the only good looking casa boy, I find Kain very odd to look at

They're also too young for the girls I think. Only 2 of them are 25 or over where as only 2 of the girls are under 25.

Reactions: 18
Considering Tanya loves shaq. Surely she’d at least mention and consider him. It’s all about her isn’t it.

Reactions: 10
It all seems odd to me. To me, it seemed like she actually had feelings for Shaq. Now she is barely considering him so she can't actually care that much for him. I hope that Shaq gets to know some of the new girls.
i think she has some feelings and likes him but not love lol

Reactions: 1
Layla has the brains but not enough brains to get a bikini top that fits..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.