Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean to be rude but Layla looks like a blow up sex doll mixed with a botched Donatella versace except a brunette one, and Lydia is essentially a scottish coco and that girl who said she neve rgets rejected LMFAO it's giving that hun in S5 who said we gonna take your man and then no one picked her and she went home, thats gonna happen to this grl as well
It's always the ones that scream stuff like I've never been rejected I'm gonna take your man that get 2 seconds airtime and is never heard of again hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh lord, these casa girls..

Is it possible that they looked better in their promo picture

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God I feel awful saying it because I'm no looker, but most of the casa girls look way older than they are... if you told me Layla, Sammy and Lynda were mid 30s I wouldn't bat an eyelid

Reactions: 12
God I feel awful saying it because I'm no looker, but most of the casa girls look way older than they are... if you told me Layla, Sammy and Lynda were mid 30s I wouldn't bat an eyelid
I thought the same...was expecting them to be nearer 30 than 20

Don't put yourself down Sweet 😘

Reactions: 4
Kai thinking he knew one of them. His thickness is starting to grow on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.