Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I have 100% gone off Tanya. If she wanted to be a player, why act like she was invested in Shaq? She is bad vibes completely.

Reactions: 19
God let’s hurry up to see the girls enter the main villa, nearly half the episode on this!

Reactions: 5
If Liv is talking to Maxwell, swear down I’ll probably cry. SHE DOESN’T DESERVE HIM 😭 STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN. He’s my favourite. Not him, for Christs sake, NOT HIM!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you close to your family? No I bleeping hate my iac winner dad who is the only reason I'm here 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t think Olivia ever had a relationship. But apparently she also dates for marriage

He wants fun Olivia is not your girl. She’s such a bore

Reactions: 10
Tanya is going for it already agreeing to share a bed with Martin.

Reactions: 6
i think tanya has genuinely forgotten that her and shaq said it was exclusive 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.