Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maxwell is looking for someone who is fun and doesn't take themselves too seriously. Why you chatting to Liv then? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hold on Tanya I thought you were in love with Shaq the other day and now you're open to see what happens with Martin??? That's not what being in love is all about babe

Reactions: 19
Why have they all been paired up with the lads who look most like the lad they’re paired up with in the main villa? 😂

also does ‘someone who keeps it real’ translate to bleep ? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's irritating me that Lana seems to be wearing Ron's tshirt. It irritated me when Liberty did it a couple of seasons ago as well. It's such a blatant attempt to look lovesick and loyal for the audience. You're gonna see him again in a few days, stop acting as though he's been shipped off to war 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tanya is supposed to be in love with Shaq? Like you don't consider other men if you love someone ffs.

Honestly, all the other girls do what you must but don't be making me watch you declar your love 100x an episode and then make moves on the first guy who's not Shaq

Reactions: 13
Jesus Jessie and Frankie that was cringe and awkward AF, She friendzoned him HARD and he still didn't get the hint and as for Bayleys tatoos-ICK! a crown and a gorilla cause hes ''the king'' ICK! It's giving bargin bin Jeremy McConnel from Big Brother, had a tattoo of a wolf over his torso and told girls to pet the wolf whilst having sex with him, Bayley gives that vibr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s full of tit one argument is all it’s taken 😂😂
This will be the end of them even if it goes no further than this. When you think about how he was over washing-up-gate, this tit'll go down faster than the Titanic

Reactions: 7
I reckon there was no option to sleep outside for the girls this year. Producer involvement or just no beds outside.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.