Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So aftersun must be pre-recorded?? because I watched the brits last night and Maya was there... so unless she managed to get a flight today and the aftersun show is live? sorry if im being thick. Please enlighten me
Where was the brits? Cause think aftersun is in london but will be pre recorded cause maya was in the villa in last Sundays episode

Reactions: 1
Omg Jessie talking about object permanence (OP)

That's not a good thing

Men I've dated who did this. CANNOT be trusted, will leave you anxious and questioning yourself

I don't trust her!

She'll have OP in Australia and forget Will

Reactions: 11
I know Shaq won't turn but him and Tanya to me ain't right for each other

Reactions: 9
After all the tit he pulled, Ron better put on a straight face, he must be absolutely terrified 😀😀😀

Reactions: 10
Olivia muttering "I don't say words I don't stick to" or something like that- I definitely think she's still stinging from Tom saying all the right things to her when he was getting cosy with Ellie on the sly.

Reactions: 13
Isn’t the dress Tanya is wearing the one Shaq was ironing when the girls were running to casa?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If the producers had any sense they’d remove all of those notes from the cases just to drive the girls nuts

Reactions: 10
Tanya making Liv feel 10x worse about her public perception was my fave part so far 😂
olivia was probably looking for comfort and for tanya to be like “yeah you’re better than claudia/casey” lol. i feel like what tanya said the “public might think” she probably thought herself but didn’t want to say

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also think Ron will like behave the first night then absolutely be a menace he can't help himself when 1 girl comes in never mind when a bunch of em will come in

Reactions: 6
How does Lana pull off having her hair like that? Looks like she’s halfway through getting ready but somehow it looks fine

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.