Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a good thing I’m not living in that villa, I certainly wouldn’t be validating a load of insincere commenting .. 🙄

Reactions: 12
i may be really bleeping old.. literally a foot in the grave but the phrase 'deep it' makes me want to claw my eardrums out
I think context matters. I've been using that phrase since I was like 11 but when you hear Tom from Barnsley saying things like that. I'm just like URGHHHHHHH

Its the same as "on job"...

They don't use this phrase in their day to day and you can tell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but do Kai and Olivia have a connection?? Really?
tbf they have a LOT of history/a past (they almost coupled up on day one but he left her for tanyel) you gotta solve unfinished business

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else’s husband kick off over love island every night. Hun I’ve been watching this since series 1. 9pm every night he should know this is what I’ll be watching. The sheer audacity to suggest watching something else. As soon as I hear him snoring it goes on 🤣 That said this series is shite but I still have to watch it religiously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like this season we’re not really getting to know anyone, somehow? It all seems a bit surface level? There just isn’t the camaraderie there has been in previous seasons. At least Casey has come in as I think he has potential to actually have a personality, and Will, but everyone else is so bland!

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but Will gives me the boke. Everything about him. I’m going to start shutting my eyes and muting the tv when he’s on screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think it highlights how quickly they’ve moved saying I love you and stuff. How can you love someone when you’ve not seen every side of them.
They’re now both seeing sides & not liking it haha.

I won’t lie, the ex comment would make me think urgh.
If I said it to a guy about them reminding me of mine, they’d likely be a ranging psychopath so deffo an insult 🤣🤣
Yeah I've already forgotten who it was 😂 but when she said "you haven't seen each other angry or crying yet" had a really good point. It's easy to think you might love someone when you're in the honeymoon period of happiness and sunshine, but you can't know if you love someone until you've seen how they handle every emotion. Maybe Shaq and Tanya love each others' happy side but the way they respond to conflict isn't compatible.

Shaq and Tanya have likely had conversations about their dating history as well. And when people discuss exes with their new partner they do tend to emphasise the bad points ("my ex was so controlling/boring/stupid...not like you" kinda thing) so I understand why he's hurt. I've been with my partner for almost 10 years now and I'd still be gutted if he told me he reminded me of his ex during an argument 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.