Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really didn’t need this Shaq and Tanya drama to replace the Ron & Lana drama, it’s so boring, they’re both incredibly stubborn.

Reactions: 15
Is someone attempting to do toms eyebrows in there as they’re getting worse as the days go on I swear 🙈

I’m so bored of Shaq & Tanya. Feel like it’s been scripted so they can have a storyline because otherwise they were just sitting quietly in the background.
Tanyel did his brows on unseen bits. It was quite amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys can we just deep how we watched a clip of Shaq & Tanya just walking around the kitchen awkwardly and everyone being silent.... good television this is x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My OH has two psychotic exes who both hate me (I don't blame them 😂) so if he did say I reminded him of them we would be in serious bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i may be really bleeping old.. literally a foot in the grave but the phrase 'deep it' makes me want to claw my eardrums out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also throwing an existential crisis into a solid couple right before Casa is rather predictable too 🙄

Reactions: 9
Shaq has had a whole turn around with the Lana and Ron situation "you guys have a real connection" erm, since when did you believe that Shaq 🙂 (or did I hear that wrong I am kinda deaf)

Reactions: 9
I'm only 10 minutes in but Tom really does not give a duck about this drama does he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.