Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya is not in love with Shaq. They’ve known each other two weeks and should still be in the “my partner is perfect and can do no wrong phase” 🤣🤣

As far as I’m concerned, if they’ve told each other they love each other and are exclusive then if one of them strays in casa isn’t that cheating?

HAHA Liv has no idea why she got picked over Casey and Claudia 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
lol Olivia salty over Casey and Claudia, yes witch we don’t like you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I’m glad frozen bleep mouth Liv is rattled 🤗
What a witch haha
There is no compatiblity with Olivia and Kai. She’s a cold fish.
Now she’s heard Kai saying he’s been in the bottom 3. 3 times she’ll jump ship. I don’t think she noticed until he pointed it out. She thought an OG boy he’d be safe. He would of been safer with Tanyel

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh great, Shaq and Tanya discussing their relationship again...
PsG0 (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
we're half way through the episode, and we're still on Tanya and Shaq. I'm bleeping over this tit!!!! 😑

Reactions: 11
I think just before casa Shaq and Tanya will be on the rocks so that builds the tension of will they recouple or not.

Kai and Olivia are good together. They should’ve been together from day 1 but tanyel stole him.

Will and Jessie definitely won’t recouple.

I like Casey and Claudia together. Reminds me of last winter LI nas and Demi.

Reactions: 3
Will's hand gestures remind me of Anton Du Beke giving flamboyant dance critiques on Strictly🕺
new1.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs let it go, how many times are we gonna hear this same conversation

Reactions: 8
Shaq and Tanya saying they’re in love reminds me of when me and my now husband were in Ibiza 12 years ago. We hadn’t been together long and in a lovey dovey off our face on pills moment he told me he loved me and I said it back. Then the next day it was very awkward and we both pretended it hadn’t happened 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.