Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God no one (including Tom) cares Tanya.
Also this 'love' word is getting thrown around so much. I'm sorry but they don't love each other. duck sake GROW UP

Reactions: 26
Tanya patronising . Shut up. They both need to just finish and move on if they can’t get over this

Reactions: 6
Tom wishing he never asked😂 he’s sat there thinking “I know why sammie got up and left”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You're not in love bro! Tom looks bored as duck of this supposed drama.

Reactions: 9
why has Tom suddenly become the agony uncle after all the carnage he's caused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not to be that old boring person but you're literally 22 years old Tanya have a day off.

Reactions: 10
It looks so bloody boring in there. I would be crying tears of boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is someone attempting to do toms eyebrows in there as they’re getting worse as the days go on I swear 🙈

I’m so bored of Shaq & Tanya. Feel like it’s been scripted so they can have a storyline because otherwise they were just sitting quietly in the background.

Reactions: 7
I'd be fuming if I was stuck in there and Tanya & Shaq are pretending to be bleeping miserable af and was bringing down the mood

Reactions: 9
I just think it highlights how quickly they’ve moved saying I love you and stuff. How can you love someone when you’ve not seen every side of them.
They’re now both seeing sides & not liking it haha.

I won’t lie, the ex comment would make me think urgh.
If I said it to a guy about them reminding me of mine, they’d likely be a ranging psychopath so deffo an insult 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shaq might be the biggest drama queen in the Villa. Tanya should be movin' mad for Casa Martin ASAP
Screenshot (15442).png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.