Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will makes me bleeping sick. Fair play to Jessie I don’t know how she can hide her true feelings 🤣 there is no chance she fancies him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I like Will, I don’t really think it’ll be fair if him and Jessie stay until the final. The producers will want him in because he’s such a character and the “nerdy” boy getting a hot girl is a good storyline with the public - but you cannot convince me that’s a genuine connection for tit.

Reactions: 19
What did Tom just say about Lana?
I think he said she shouldn't have kissed him.

I dunno if I'm just boring but it creeps me out that they help each other pick lingerie for the hideaway. I don't wanna see Will in the hideaway anyway it feels wrong, like watching a little brother try to act grown up 😭

Reactions: 7
As much as I like Will, I don’t really think it’ll be fair if him and Jessie stay until the final. The producers will want him in because he’s such a character and the “nerdy” boy getting a hot girl is a good storyline with the public - but you cannot convince me that’s a genuine connection for tit.
Tbh there isn’t really much competition
---

Omg will 😂 I can’t cope

Reactions: 1
Ok why did I find Tom sitting on the kitchen counter hella hot ?? 🔥

Maybe I'm ovulating

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jessie is putting on the performance of a lifetime I know she’s cringing inside :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot stand the way Olivia talks like she's gritting her teeth and the way she bobbles her head around

Reactions: 9
Normally I'm ick proof but Will is testing that today

I love how completely unaffected by anything Will is, but he's a lot

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.