Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart aches for the lad 😪
He was on cloud 9, only for the rug to be pulled from under him
Untitled.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jordan wants Tanyel 😂
Boring Ellie who, in beverages, equates to a too milky, not left the tea bag in long enough, under-sugared cup of tea, or Tanyel, who is the equivalent of a Sex on the Beach 🤔 I know who I’d choose if I was him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now Lana the banana has said this as soon as the new bombshell comes in he's gonna be like a dog with 2 dicks again and she's gonna be crying again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done Lana for showing Ron that he can treat you like tit and walk all over you and you'll still go running back to him.

Bring on Casa, hope he turns his head again.

Reactions: 18
Poor Casey. He deserves much, much better.

Sarnie Sandwich is very pretty but thick as two short planks. How many times has she referred to the boys challenge as Vikings when they were Roman gladiators? I don't think Tom knows the difference anyway. His eyebrows fascinate me but he's a Yorkshireman so still my top boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like you so much - new bombshell comes in - oh, wait a minute. Head swivels around and around. Asshat.

Reactions: 6
The constant laughing from her is a piss off. Talk about rubbing it in . How have they had big tests

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right lets fast forward to the part Ron’s heartbeat sky rockets for one of the other girls in the challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.