Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Ron to Lana: ‘you fucked up and you know you fucked up’

vile. I think I hate him.

I’m done with Lana though. She’s been warned about Ron even by the boys so from here on in she’s on her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
Lana saying "but I feel like I've done something wrong!?" to the girls has done it for me. You have done something wrong you stupid, fake blonde pickme bint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Solpaqueen

Such bravery and dignity by Ron ❤ I love the way he has graciously handed over Lana to the next man, like she’s a piece of furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

hol20x

VIP Member
Get Lana the fuck out. Using Casey to make Ron jealous then dropping him. Arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Sorry peeps I’m way late watching and only just caught up. But two words. Fuck Olivia. Why the other girls, even someone as strong-minded and brave as Tanyel, tiptoe around her and let her have her way all the time is beyond me. She’s a boring stuck up entitled little brat and I honestly don’t like her whatsoever. I literally avoid girls like this in real life. Dead ting.

and one more thing. I can see that she seems to have the final say and the others tend to agree with what she says. So why? She isn’t the most attractive in my opinion, and I’m not sure why she has such a hold over the other girls. Everyone’s been saying she gives “main character” energy and leader energy. I don’t see leader anywhere, I see an insecure girl who never grew out of the bitchy high school mentality and thinks the world shines out of her arse. She ain’t all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I was a fan before he went in and i tried to deny the evidence of my own eyes but I can’t anymore. He is indeed a walking ick.
Jessie must have guts of steel. I would have had to admit defeat if I was coupled up with Will. The man could dry up a fanny from 100 paces.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Shani123

I actually think Casey is quite handsome, especially when he had his hood on, his hair was covered...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Hate to break it to those of yous who haven’t realised

This is just a “plot twist” from the producers to drag this Ron and Lana saga out..

She’s prob been told to pick Casey to make her look like a “strong independent woman” / cause drama but actually she’ll just go back to Ron.. going through to the final based on they’ve been through loads…

Notice how Ron isn’t leaving the villa after this re coupling?!? Annnnnnd the saga continues … it’s just sooo predictable.. it’s written in the sand already

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

jadach

VIP Member
I don’t get where all this Olivia hate is coming from. Yes she’s being a bitch, but so what? It’s the only mildly entertaining thing happening. Everyone this year is so bloody boring.
if olivia has a million haters, i’m one of them, if she has one hater it’s me, if she has no haters, i no longer exist

• Haha
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Lana really thinks Ron picking her to kiss in the challenge means he's fought for her ffs

• Haha

Solpaqueen

Anyone else get the impression the other boys don’t really like Ron? Shaq, Will and now Tom have all called him out. You could also see that they all seemed to be more pally with Casey when he’s only been there for 5 minutes. Ifs unusual for the boys in LI to dislike a part of their group, so Ron must be equally hateful in the bits the producers aren’t showing us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
LOL. Chloe tweeted nothing wrong with taking someone back and someone replied that’s why you’re now single and roomies with Millie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32