Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liv just pissed off she didn't get away with her bitchiness. Obviously she doesn't like girls telling people that she's bitched about them, but she's the one doing the bitching

Reactions: 19
Why would Casey want to talk to Ron? He's stroking his own ego again

Reactions: 9
I knew at the start looking at Lana she’d be a witch . Glad Casey told her

Reactions: 16
You know that friendship shag that we've been saying Tanyel and Ron might have? It would be hilarious if it happened tonight while Lana was sleeping outside 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry this whole Lana, Ron and Casey sleeping outside thing actually is horrible. Pure nasty. I could not sleep comfortably at night knowing I made myself feel that low and embarrass them in front of everyone. Harsh.

Reactions: 22
Casey to make life easiarrrrr i'm gonna sleep outside....

duck sake it didn't take my convincing when he said he would go.. If that was me I would insist on going . She's in the wrong here not Casey

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You know that friendship shag that we've been saying Tanyel and Ron might have? It would be hilarious if it happened tonight while Lana was sleeping outside 😂
I bet he’ll go outside with Lana. Oh I thought lana was going outside. Why is Casey outside
She found her way back home. duck off ron

Reactions: 11
The way tanyel keeps saying her and Ron are besties is bleeping annoying

Reactions: 14
Please Lana didn't even have plans on sleeping outside with her outfit attire, she knew Casey would go outside instead.

Reactions: 12
Where’s Shaq when you need him to hold people accountable 🙃 Olivia needs to be brought back down a peg or two and Lana needs a reality check! I’m sick of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.