Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rate Casey for sleeping downstairs. Lana didn't even argue with it. I'm getting a feeling the producers forced Lana to pick Casey otherwise why would she act like this? God I'm too nice. She's a biatch! 😜

Reactions: 10
Where’s Shaq when you need him to hold people accountable 🙃 Olivia needs to be brought back down a peg or two and Lana needs a reality check! I’m sick of them.
That won’t happen - for some reason Olivia and Lana are untouchable

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ron is an absolute sleazeball. The worst bit about this is with all his crappy, slimy behaviour he still gets the girl. His ego has like quadrupled.

Him and Tanyel are giving Rykard and Olivia vibes tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t remember disliking anyone on Love Island as much as Ron.

Reactions: 22
I like Will - I find him really attractive - he needs to stop dry humping though. Disclaimer - im autistic and have quirky taste. I believe in him and Jessie though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I bet he’ll go outside with Lana. Oh I thought lana was going outside. Why is Casey outside
She found her way back home. duck off ron
Nope .. Casey’s nipped that one in the bud, he’s sleeping outside.
In your face Lana 😉

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.