Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the heart rate challenge normally after casa amor? They’re doing it early this year arent they?
They are doing it early, smacks of desperation.
I’m looking forward to Olivia’s over-thinking if she doesn’t raise everyone’s heart rate .
Otherwise in the background I hear Ron doing some more gaslighting.. the gas explosion is nigh 💥 💥

Reactions: 9
Yes, Will and Jessie going to hideaway. She said she's not ready for that yet though, didn't she? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Tom was just tit scared of Olivia to be fair, which is understandable. He seems a decent guy, I like his interactions with Lana and Sammie

Reactions: 8
I’ve been saying Lana’s not a nice girl. Fancy breaking it to Casey that she’s dropping him and then 10 minutes later being all over Ron as if nothing ever happened, all smug like no one’s feelings have been hurt. bleep.

In other news, I bet Jessie’s gutted she’s gonna be stuck in a room, just her and Will, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t look….Will is the walking ick. Please God if you’re listening, make him stop.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.