• Will

Votes: 124 24.5%
  • Sami

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Jessie

Votes: 30 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d do a poll on what we think of everyone so far since a poll on who they’ll save is too obvious.

I didn’t include Spencer or Aaron since they’ll be gone from Sunday. I didn’t include Jordan or the other chap either since they’re so new and not enough space.

Reactions: 14
Tanyel. She's grown on me the last week, I have to say. Hope she finds a decent match in Casa Amor

Reactions: 22
Tanyel.

I can't believe just how shite this series is though. Worst Love Island I've ever seen.

Reactions: 17
Just caught up (stupid night shifts start during the show) and that was a massive non event AGAIN.

Loving Tanyel more as time goes on though, I feel I judged her too soon.

But I still love Will.

• Heart
Yeah I like Tanyel as well. Mainly because she hasn’t jumped to Olivia’s goading and is instead doing her best to keep living her best life in there.

Shame Spencer isn’t staying as I’d like to have seen that flirtation develop.

Reactions: 17
Tanyel too. Glad everyone else agrees and sees what a bore the others are!

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t pick and vote. I don’t like any of them 😂

Missed last nights episode as the OH wanted to watch something more interesting. Followed on here and sounds like not worth catch up 🤭

It took me ages to pick a favourite’ for the poll. None of them are likeable. Worst islanders ever

I hope Lana watches this back through her fingers and realises what a doormat she is. They talk of history, which has been just two weeks…. I’ve got food in the fridge that’s older

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't really like any of them, but voted Tanyel as at least she has some personality going for her

Reactions: 6
None of them are likeable but tanyel is the probably the least dislikeable out of the bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I can’t with this series 🤦🏼‍♀️
I voted Tanyel, but I don’t really like any of them. The whole thing is just annoying me. (I’m still watching obv)

I had an immediate like to Ron, purely based on that accent 🤤 and that he’s a bit of a ringer for an old guy friend, who I was will they/won’t they with for years… he bloody acts like him too! 😩

But like said old guy friend; Ron and his huge ego has been waving around far too many big ol’ red flags!

From what I’ve seen, I don’t actually understand how Lana is so attached? At first she didn’t seem interested in him at all, and he was the one more keen 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Maybe we’ve not been shown stuff)
I’m willing her to have a bit of backbone, but at 25… she’ll come back around.

And Ron know this, believe me, they always bloody know 😩 #devildick

Reactions: 6
Tanyel for me.. doesn’t go with the flow and won’t be intimidated.

Otherwise using the same cast of ‘characters’ as above would it be rude to run a poll for who we dislike the most .. asking for a friend 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanyel for me.. doesn’t go with the flow and won’t be intimidated.

Otherwise using the same cast of ‘characters’ as above would it be rude to run a poll for who we dislike the most .. asking for a friend 😳
I picked favourite because it gives a better idea of how people might vote. I agree they’re all incredibly unlikeable this year.

Reactions: 4
I picked favourite because it gives a better idea of how people might vote. I agree they’re all incredibly unlikeable this year.
Of course, I get that.
Wonder how much of a landslide my version would invoke, up there with Seizer’s from Big Brother 3 wouldn’t be surprised ,,, if wishes were horses 😉

• Haha
i think there’s gonna be disagreements over who to save tbh, but i feel like they’ll give in to olivia, why should tanyel save kai just for olivia -whose already had several chances. i really wish they’d save spencer but that’s not gonna happen.

Reactions: 10
i think there’s gonna be disagreements over who to save tbh, but i feel like they’ll give in to olivia, why should tanyel save kai just for olivia -whose already had several chances. i really wish they’d save spencer but that’s not gonna happen.
It will be interesting to see how much power Olivia has here, she sees herself as Queen Bee for sure .. love to see that tested.

I voted Tanyel. If I was to do fave and least fave boy and girl it'd be
Fave girl Tanyel
Fave boy Will (Shaq annoyed me last 2 eps)
Least fave girl Liv
Least fave boy Ron get him outttttt, Kai a close second, Tom a close third

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.