Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm still thinking about how ruuuuude ron was to casey about the white jeans... i'd take casey in white jeans blue jeans black jeans thank you very much 🥹

Reactions: 19
Just read Chloe Burrows tweet and some of the comments under it are very worrying. There is people out there who love Ron and Lana! Wtf....
It doesn’t shock me - I don’t think they’ll ever see be in the bottom two despite everything out of his mouth being pure waffle.
---

i'm still thinking about how ruuuuude ron was to casey about the white jeans... i'd take casey in white jeans blue jeans black jeans thank you very much 🥹
He’s so rude but Lana is just as bad. Don’t pick someone else just to be rude and uncomfortable around them afterwards.

Reactions: 9
LOL. Chloe tweeted nothing wrong with taking someone back and someone replied that’s why you’re now single and roomies with Millie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is genuinely the worst season of Love Island ever and I am sad for Maya Jama that THIS is the group she's had to work with for her 1st time hosting. She must think Christ what an absolute bunch of melts. None of them are likeable, I'm not rooting for ANY couple. Usually I'm worried for a few for Casa but I couldn't care less who strays. Ron is the worst guy and is actually making the show unwatchable for me now. Lana is an absolute using drip who needs to be dumped ASAP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Olivia is like a bad case of the clap that won't go away, she's everywhere! interesting that she seems to be in the ITV loop for a few years, she was in the Love Island 2019 advertisment, she was on Ians new comedy drama thingy and I just read an interview with Charleen Murohy (Irish Insta hun) and she talks about Love Island and auditioning for it in 2019 and she mentioned that she met Olivia at the auduions for the 2019 series ! shes been in the ITV Loop/circle for years it seems
Imagine halting ever getting into a real relationship waiting years to go into Love Island only to get parred by Barnsley lad and end up with the barrel scraping that is Kai 😂

Reactions: 12
I actually think this season will be the start of the demise of love island. The cast is tragic, so boring, no charisma at all and no connections forming that the audience aren't sceptical about (Tanya & Shaq). The likes of Ron, Olivia & Tom being kept in as 'main characters' even though they are clearly manipulative and problematic (and not in an entertaining reality tv kinda way) is making for such dry viewing. I am seriously considering boycotting it from tonight. The thought of another hour of drippy Lana and head Ron too-ing and frow-ing makes me want to rip my eyes out.

Does anyone know what the viewing stats are for this season? I bet it significantly lower than before. I don't know how old everyone is here, but I'm 27 so have been watching LI for years! Maybe this is the problem.. the original target audience are growing up and the producers are still catering to the Fiat 500 group who are stereotypically early 20s (I think)

Reactions: 11
Apparently Ron and Lana kiss when they’re speaking and Casey turned around and said he feels like a head… I personally didn’t see it but did anyone else? 🤣 obvs we will find out tonight but I’m just wondering

Omg they are kissing look right at the back. What a mug she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Apparently Ron and Lana kiss when they’re speaking and Casey turned around and said he feels like a head… I personally didn’t see it but did anyone else? 🤣 obvs we will find out tonight but I’m just wondering

Omg they are kissing look right at the back 🤣
Yes it was in the preview last night.

Reactions: 4
ugh, I'm so fed up with this whole thing. Ron is so smug, and just when I think he's topped his own self, he hasn't. I'd really didn't strike me well that he told Lana she f*cked up. I also couldn't believe he had the actual gall to say to her that he still wasn't clear as to why she felt she needed to explore and didn't understand her reasoning for picking Casey. Has not EVERYONE in the villa made it clear to you that you are moving stupid?

And keeps making digs at Casey. It's incredibly immature. No wonder he and Kai are buds in there, they're both really immature that way. I think Kai is the only other guy in there who truly likes Ron. Jesus ready for this whole saga to be over. It's clear Lana's going to put up with anything and everything he does, including tom foolery he gets up to in Casa as well, and it's going to just make everyone watching nauseous.

I loved that convo between Tanya and Shaq. " He needs to feel it" " oh he felt dat" 😂

Back to having the ick from Will. Should have known he couldn't go through that challenge without humping, I was holding him to too high of a standard lol.

I also saw way more packages in immense detail than I was expecting to tonight haha I mean, NOTHING is to the imagination anymore🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did like Lana, but clearly she’s got feelings and can’t let Ron go. What I hate is even when rejected how smug Ron is. He’s so cocky and she even said his character after recoupling will be interesting. YES to me if shows how arrogant he is and put me off him even more but, it’s actually made Lana miss him 😆 next poll can we do least favourite couple and put all couples in at the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watched Friday and Sunday nights' episodes in fifteen minutes flat. Flew threw all the boring chat, watched the dumping and the recoupling just. So dull. Just hoping Casa is coming up soon and that there's some good personalities in it.

Reactions: 7
I did like Lana, but clearly she’s got feelings and can’t let Ron go. What I hate is even when rejected how smug Ron is. He’s so cocky and she even said his character after recoupling will be interesting. YES to me if shows how arrogant he is and put me off him even more but, it’s actually made Lana miss him 😆 next poll can we do least favourite couple and put all couples in at the time?
Same!! behaviors like that would be everything to me, as I'm quite like that IRL, your character has to be solid and I value humility so everything about him is gross to me at this stage.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been rewatching old seasons whilst I’m off work (I have no life and I’m injured lol) and I can’t believe how different it is now!! It’s actually awful now….. but I can’t stop watching 🫣

• Heart
Ron is going to excuse getting his hands dirty in Casa on Lana recoupling with Casey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.