Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Ron is absolutely raging that he ‘lost’ to Casey, he’s a cocky he really thought he had it in the bag.

Lana will 100% go back to him though and then he’ll drop her in Casa
And she will totally deserve it for using Casey.

Reactions: 16
That poll at the top I litro took 5 mins to decide. I can’t cope how boring this years cast is how I don’t even have a favourite person 🤣
I want to do it again for next thread to see how much we’ve all changed our opinions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I want to do it again for next thread to see how much we’ve all changed our opinions 😂
I voted for Tom and probably will the next time BUT the way Tanyel said to the girls about Olivia having another side really made me like her.

So maybe if we EVER get to another thread it should be favourite boy and favourite girl?

Reactions: 10
Don’t like any of these girls. None of them called Lana out for clearly using Casey
Agree - it’s crappy behaviour. The girl group dynamic is very fragmented though. I feel they’re all hyper aware that if one of them says the wrong thing they’ll be bitched into tomorrow by the others.

Reactions: 20
I can't stand Lana, so self-obsessed... she thinks its Lana Island not Love Island... and treating Casey like crap, he doesn't deserve it!
When she opens her mouth to speak, all I hear is Kermit the frog.
I HOPE Casey finds someone else because he deserves so much more than this horrible treatment.

Reactions: 24
Sami needs to be careful though - she’s clearly ready to goad Olivia. While I like Olivia getting called out she’s already setting up her victim performance and if Sami goes in too hard they’ll all fall for Olivia’s waterworks.

Reactions: 14
Olivia is like a bad case of the clap that won't go away, she's everywhere! interesting that she seems to be in the ITV loop for a few years, she was in the Love Island 2019 advertisment, she was on Ians new comedy drama thingy and I just read an interview with Charleen Murohy (Irish Insta hun) and she talks about Love Island and auditioning for it in 2019 and she mentioned that she met Olivia at the auduions for the 2019 series ! shes been in the ITV Loop/circle for years it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw on insta she was also on an old clip of that show where yung filly and chunkz go on dates.. seems she’s just after fame by whatever means possible 🫠
She's annoying me but to be fair they're all after fame. She does modelling and extra work, so I respect the hustle.

Reactions: 6
Lana’s behaviour is very disappointing- poor Casey. She shouldn’t have picked him, clearly. Poor thing saying how happy he is and she’s like 😬

Hopefully, she and Ron will have no chance of winning Love Island because neither of them is very nice.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone watch from abroad and have a link to share? The site I normally use doesn't seem to have uploaded last nights episode :(
---

Does anyone watch from abroad and have a link to share? The site I normally use doesn't seem to have uploaded last nights episode :(
NVM got one ahaha

Last edited:
Just read Chloe Burrows tweet and some of the comments under it are very worrying. There is people out there who love Ron and Lana! Wtf....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.