Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Casey šŸ„¹ Iā€™ve lost any and all sympathy I had for Lana. She picked Casey, knowing full well how it would play out. She put absolutely nothing into her speech and she may as well have said ā€œIā€™m picking this boy to give Ron a taste of his own medicine, but Iā€™ll be back with him in a day or two.ā€ She thought Ron would be laying it on thick and trying to win her back but instead he refused to talk to her that night and the next day patronised her by telling her he thought that she even knows she made a mistake and should have thought on it more. Itā€™s horrible to watch her be such a doormat. If heā€™s like this IN love island what does she think heā€™ll be like on the outside with his new found fame and his cheeky chappy persona. They wonā€™t last 5 mins and it will a continuation of years and heartbreak for Lana.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor Casey šŸ„¹ Iā€™ve lost any and all sympathy I had for Lana. She picked Casey, knowing full well how it would play out. She put absolutely nothing into her speech and she may as well have said ā€œIā€™m picking this boy to give Ron a taste of his own medicine, but Iā€™ll be back with him in a day or two.ā€ She thought Ron would be laying it on thick and trying to win her back but instead he refused to talk to her that night and the next day patronised her by telling her he thought that she even knows she made a mistake and should have thought on it more. Itā€™s horrible to watch her be such a doormat. If heā€™s like this IN love island what does she think heā€™ll be like on the outside with his new found fame and his cheeky chappy persona. They wonā€™t last 5 mins and it will a continuation of years and heartbreak for Lana.
Lana will move on, people do, letā€™s hope she picks the right kind of representation, the kind that shows Ron in all ā€œhis gloryā€. Heā€™s far from a cheeky chappie, his manipulation is uncomfortable in the extreme to watch besides the fact we are missing so much more which is going on with the others. Apparently people are registering their complaints about him in their droves, production totally ignored a mountain of highly justified complaints about Fayeā€™s behaviour a couple of seasons back and she got to the final. Ronā€™s behaviour is not on that scale, wonder if production will ā€œpull him for a chatā€ .. it will be obvious if they do or they donā€™t.

Reactions: 7
Is it not a bit early in the series for this? Hopefully it causes some drama!
Yep, think they throw it in earlier and earlier these days when the ratings are clearly so dead that they need to bang out some action to get people to actually give a flying toss lol

Reactions: 5
I assume Tanyel and Ron will react to each other which will give Olivia ammunition to alienate Tanyel further.

I assume Toms will raise the most for Olivia too giving her an excuse to start up the Sami is picking on me and jealous of me because of Tom agenda.

Ugh.

Reactions: 16
I forgot the heart rate challenge is how Rebecca entered series 6 winter love island. Maybe a similar thing will happen tonight then

Reactions: 12
I hope Kaiā€™s heart goes up for Tanyel, just to see Livs face drop šŸ„°

Reactions: 13

Why are they always rewarding the boys with a bombshell šŸ™„
Always and the girls cast in general are usually always better looking than the men. I also noticed last night the men were huddled round a fire with hoodies on and the girls were letting it all hang out

Reactions: 8
Always and the girls cast in general are usually always better looking than the men. I also noticed last night the men were huddled round a fire with hoodies on and the girls were letting it all hang out
Typical - Tanyel is single the last two weeks but yes, letā€™s send in another test for Ron.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.