Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call Lana women “but I love hims” their theme song is ‘As long as he needs me’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Winter seasons need to be scrapped or else reworked and turned in to an all stars season or LGBT season or something different
They missed a chance to do the winter seasons from a ski lodge. They could have had challenges like The Jump and we could vote to have the ones we dislike fast tracked to A&E.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lana has so much chest when she’s surrounded by Olivia and the mean girls clique. She was hostile to Tanyel when she came back from speaking with Ron at the start of the episode.

Reactions: 6
They missed a chance to do the winter seasons from a ski lodge. They could have had challenges like The Jump and we could vote to have the ones we dislike fast tracked to A&E.
Have to be a big ambulance. Never known such a cast of boring pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it would be nice to have the option to just dump Olivia, Ron and Lana off a mountain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a different note… I don’t think I could physically go near a man with the name Ron 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lana is SUCH a fool.
If the public got a chance to vote off now, I reckon she’d be a goner. Olivia is awful but Lana deserves to be kicked out. Ron can join her and they can recouple on the outside. It’s SO boring.

Reactions: 13
Wtf I havent switched itv2 off and there’s that show on with Ian Stirling is called Buffering? Liv is on it with him? Random??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wtf I havent switched itv2 off and there’s that show on with Ian Stirling is called Buffering? Liv is on it with him? Random??
Saw on insta she was also on an old clip of that show where yung filly and chunkz go on dates.. seems she’s just after fame by whatever means possible 🫠

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can’t work out who I dislike more out of Olivia or this Ron Lana bollocks

She comes across so well. Energetic personality
---

Pfft Kai wishes he was as funny as Brian
Agree about Zara. She’s definitely going places. I’d love her to go back in, I can’t lie. (Apologies for the lie bit. It drives me f***ing crazy. I’m not gonna lie).

• Haha
Opinions so far:

Lana - only chose Casey to even the score between her and Ron. She needs to learn self love - 3/10

Ron - not enough characters to detail how much I do not like him - 0/10

Casey - seems like a genuine guy looking for love, wish he could see he’s being used as a pawn - 5/10

Olivia - trying to live out her mean girl bully fantasy. The most cry me a river pick me I’ve seen on love island for a long time - 0/10

Kai - do I even need to bother -5 /10

Sammie - one of my fave girls, says it as it is. Knows her self worth - 8/10

Tom - starting to not mind him. I definitely believe him and Zara brought out bad sides of each other - 4/10

Will- he cringes me out but he’s good vibes a - 7/10
Jessie - not enough screen time to genuinely read her outside her situation with will - 5/10

Tanya - don’t love her but don’t dislike, she kind of is like the villas neutral doesn’t say anything outside of the crowd a 5/10

Shaq - still think he is bit over dramatic but he does seem to be redeeming himself - 6/10

Jordan - had high expectations but he’s just simply boring - 3/10

Ellie - I actually quite liked Ellie’s chaotic energy and chill. But now she seems to be following the crowd - 3/10

Tanyel - she’s my fave, wish she had someone all for her and I’m hoping she brings the drama soon. - 9/10

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Olivia trying to play the victim with Sami. I’m glad the girls are starting to see through her a bit. She’s so dangerous with how she starts things and then manipulates the situation.

She started the divide with her and Tanyel, not Sami.

And no Liv, she doesn’t not like you because of Tom you delusional twit.

Reactions: 10
That poll at the top I litro took 5 mins to decide. I can’t cope how boring this years cast is how I don’t even have a favourite person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.