Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with other posters that a winter love island could have been so much better if they did in with chalets, hot tubs etc…. Send them on interesting dates like skiing, snowboarding etc and let them really get to know each other in other settings rather than sitting in the garden with tit chat like where’s ur head at? If they did some activities they could actually have some fun and let them actually chat to whoever they like rather than being steered by producers! I just think it must be really boring in that villa and even when they go on a date it’s just sitting at a table in the middle of nowhere with a drink.

Reactions: 25
After last night's Ron and Lana tit show I'm bowing out! Not enjoying this season at all so I'm going to leave it there. If either get voted out or move the duck on from each let me know 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After last night's Ron and Lana tit show I'm bowing out! Not enjoying this season at all so I'm going to leave it there. If either get voted out or move the duck on from each let me know 😂
Thinking the same.. will give it a couple more days.
I now know why I saved up the whole six episodes of Happy Valley to watch all at once .. 😀

Reactions: 6
I agree with other posters that a winter love island could have been so much better if they did in with chalets, hot tubs etc…. Send them on interesting dates like skiing, snowboarding etc and let them really get to know each other in other settings rather than sitting in the garden with tit chat like where’s ur head at? If they did some activities they could actually have some fun and let them actually chat to whoever they like rather than being steered by producers! I just think it must be really boring in that villa and even when they go on a date it’s just sitting at a table in the middle of nowhere with a drink.
True, but there’s a reason for the ‘bikinis during the day’ rule unfortunately

Reactions: 4
Nearly there myself 😂
Ron's creepy 'wooing' smile is giving me the ick. Sort of pretending to be shy :sick:
Like Kai saying he felt 'nervous' around Olivia. It's like they've read this playbook of clichés. And the women all fall for it.

Reactions: 8
I bailed after ep5 ...I was happy with my decision...
Now I'm back for the heart rate challenge lol 🙃

Reactions: 3
Just caught up and I bet they do another recoupling at the end of the week, ron and lana get back together and then casa amor straight after

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No one is ever beating Curtis Pritchards dance from Series 5! Hilarious.
I'd bet Will is going to try though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is done with 'bad boys'. Well hopefully she likes morons or she'll be staying single in there

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why oh why does Olivia go around giving her nod of approval unasked for? She has no authority. She is not the mum of the villa. She has no relationship experience. She should be giving advice on strong hold hair gels nothing more and nothing less

Praying to a non existent god that the new girl will make a beeline for Casey. He’s better looking than Ronald and seems decent by LI standards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.