Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry peeps I’m way late watching and only just caught up. But two words. duck Olivia. Why the other girls, even someone as strong-minded and brave as Tanyel, tiptoe around her and let her have her way all the time is beyond me. She’s a boring stuck up entitled little brat and I honestly don’t like her whatsoever. I literally avoid girls like this in real life. Dead ting.

and one more thing. I can see that she seems to have the final say and the others tend to agree with what she says. So why? She isn’t the most attractive in my opinion, and I’m not sure why she has such a hold over the other girls. Everyone’s been saying she gives “main character” energy and leader energy. I don’t see leader anywhere, I see an insecure girl who never grew out of the bitchy high school mentality and thinks the world shines out of her arse. She ain’t all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
it’s funny cause ellie was happy ti kiss tom and keep it a secret with no loyalties to olivia, but tanyel should be loyal to ellie over jordan who mind you hasn’t even claimed her? he didn’t even pick her for a date?
Seems like girl code only applies to some of them . I’ve said it before. I did like Ellie but now she’s in the mean girl crowd. Zara was put off stepping on toes then because how they acted which ended up her leaving. I hope Tanyel does what she wants and her and Ron have sex in front of them all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry peeps I’m way late watching and only just caught up. But two words. duck Olivia. Why the other girls, even someone as strong-minded and brave as Tanyel, tiptoe around her and let her have her way all the time is beyond me. She’s a boring stuck up entitled little brat and I honestly don’t like her whatsoever. I literally avoid girls like this in real life. Dead ting.
yh i expected tanyel to stand up for her more. i think she wanted to, i reckon if olivia pushes her more, she’ll snap. this is why i want zara back

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ooh I didn't expect that. Well done Lana! I wonder if that chat with Tom helped her realise that the public would view her as a wetwipe if she went back to Ron.

It seems weird that they ended the episode before Tanyel got to pick. We know it'll have to be Ron so why not just show it? These producers are obsessed with pointless cliffhangers 😂
Maybe Ron kicks off after being pied? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems like girl code only applies to some of them . I’ve said it before. I did like Ellie but now she’s in the mean girl crowd. Zara was put off stepping on toes then because how they acted. I hope Tanyel and Ron have sex in front of them all
ellie didn’t even want to apply girl code ti olivia, yet olivia is purposely adding fuel to the fire asking what she’d do of tanyel picked jordan. olivia all is up her ass, when ellie has no loyalty to her

Reactions: 5
yh i expected tanyel to stand up for her more. i think she wanted to, i reckon if olivia pushes her more, she’ll snap. this is why i want zara back
Olivia’s a pussy though. She’s just a mean girl. Tanyel totally has it in her to put her in her place, it’s just that she’s afraid to because she’s seen how she’s capable of influencing the others, and she’s ostracised Zara previously. Better to be cool with and tiptoe around the mean girl than risk being totally left out. That’s Olivia’s plan though, she’s inciting drama to make Tanyel unpopular and she would probably like to see her leave. Even after Tanyel had that chat with her about making that comment about boys coming in and Olivia said “I don’t want you to think I was talking behind your back,” (which she absolutely was, the silly lying witch) she then tries to stir the pot and get Ellie and Jessie to look at her in a negative way. I can’t stand her mate

Reactions: 16
ellie didn’t even want to apply girl code ti olivia, yet olivia is purposely adding fuel to the fire asking what she’d do of tanyel picked jordan. olivia all is up her ass, when ellie has no loyalty to her
Yep crazy how two faced they are. Zara leaves and none want Tom 🤷‍♀️😂 it’s all a game. Remember when no islander liked ekin. I hope Tanyel manages to find a connection. I have a feeling that the others will make it impossible for her

Reactions: 5
Even Lana pure gets on my tits. Bonnie girl but she’s boring as duck. She has won my respect choosing Casey though. Ron deserved that. He’s been so smug the whole time thinking he can have his cake and eat it too. He fully didn’t see that coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's why I loved S5: Amber, Yewande and Anna... they supported women rights and women's wrongs lol
S5 was the last time the men got their comeuppance for acting like twats. Nowadays they win for it. 😤

Reactions: 9
I wish tanyel would stop thinking lana is her best friend . She just said on aftersun lana and samie are her best friends. Someone needs to enlighten her.
Nobody sees Olivia and kai as compatible on aftersun

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.