Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the impression the other boys donā€™t really like Ron? Shaq, Will and now Tom have all called him out. You could also see that they all seemed to be more pally with Casey when heā€™s only been there for 5 minutes. Ifs unusual for the boys in LI to dislike a part of their group, so Ron must be equally hateful in the bits the producers arenā€™t showing us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tbf itā€™s a smart move for Lana, keep Casey away from single Tanyel and leaving Ron with his best friend so not likely to be stolen away keeping both safe to choose.
Agree very calculated. String them both along

Reactions: 3
can we talk about ellie saying it would be carnage if tanyel picked jordan? the same girl who was hugging tom after he told olivia thereā€™s nothing there with her?

Reactions: 31
I was liking Ellie but sheā€™s very quickly jumped onto the Olivia bandwagon of ganging up on someone.

I rate Sami, she has Olivia sussed.

Reactions: 27
Anyone else get the impression the other boys donā€™t really like Ron? Shaq, Will and now Tom have all called him out. You could also see that they all seemed to be more pally with Casey when heā€™s only been there for 5 minutes. Ifs unusual for the boys in LI to dislike a part of their group, so Ron must be equally hateful in the bits the producers arenā€™t showing us.
Definitely

Reactions: 4
I was liking Ellie but sheā€™s very quickly jumped onto the Olivia bandwagon of ganging up on someone.

I rate Sami, she has Olivia sussed.
itā€™s funny cause ellie was happy ti kiss tom and keep it a secret with no loyalties to olivia, (so why olivia is up her ass, iā€™m confused about) but tanyel should be loyal to ellie over jordan who mind you hasnā€™t even claimed her? he didnā€™t even pick her for a date?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.