Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as she said ‘kind’, I knew Lana was not talking about Ron. 🤣

But, in all seriousness she’s shown she does have a back bone (I think). Ron shouldn’t get the message he can do whatever he likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s more shocking, Lana picking Casey or love island letting us see who she picked tonight😂
I just feel she’ll string Casey on longer. She’ll be back to Ron by tomorrow. It’s just cruel to drag Casey on her game

Reactions: 20
Ooh I didn't expect that. Well done Lana! I wonder if that chat with Tom helped her realise that the public would view her as a wetwipe if she went back to Ron.

It seems weird that they ended the episode before Tanyel got to pick. We know it'll have to be Ron so why not just show it? These producers are obsessed with pointless cliffhangers 😂

Reactions: 9
I just feel she’ll string Casey on longer. She’ll be back to Ron by tomorrow. It’s just cruel to drag Casey on her game
This!!! I feel like she wanted her bad witch moment but in the end she’ll go back to Ron.

Reactions: 7
Yes yes yes Lana..

I think Toms little chat helped... 🥳
It did she respected his opinion and knew it would not usually happen their chat before a recoupling so she knew he was serious with what he was saying and she respected him enough to listen to what he had to say plus it bad when even the guys are like Lana Ron is playing you.

Reactions: 6
HOLD ON TOM DID SOMETHING GOOD???? Hes justified his place there finally!!

Reactions: 15
Ooh maybe she’ll try to crawl back to Ron but he’ll be in Tanyel by then and Lana will end up alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why does it seem like all the boys are against ron🤣 they like lana more lol. i hope tom and ron have some sort of argument

Reactions: 9
Tbf it’s a smart move for Lana, keep Casey away from single Tanyel and leaving Ron with his best friend so not likely to be stolen away keeping both safe to choose.

Reactions: 5
Ooh maybe she’ll try to crawl back to Ron but he’ll be in Tanyel by then and Lana will end up alone.
I hope so I agree with the never ending conversations between Lana and Ron . Can’t take anymore

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.