Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate though that Tanyel is still with Ron as the Olivia will use that to continue to alienate her.

Reactions: 5
Aaron caused so much drama when on the Australian show. He just didnā€™t make any impact at all , itā€™s so odd. This season is the worst so far .

Just popping on to take back everything nice I said about Olivia and everything bad I said about Zara. Olivia is a nasty witch and Iā€™m sick of seeing her face and her side eyeing and bitching, and Zara will go down as an iconic islander.

Reactions: 16
Hate to break it to those of yous who havenā€™t realised

This is just a ā€œplot twistā€ from the producers to drag this Ron and Lana saga out..

Sheā€™s prob been told to pick Casey to make her look like a ā€œstrong independent womanā€ / cause drama but actually sheā€™ll just go back to Ron.. going through to the final based on theyā€™ve been through loadsā€¦

Notice how Ron isnā€™t leaving the villa after this re coupling?!? Annnnnnd the saga continues ā€¦ itā€™s just sooo predictable.. itā€™s written in the sand already

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else get the impression the other boys donā€™t really like Ron? Shaq, Will and now Tom have all called him out. You could also see that they all seemed to be more pally with Casey when heā€™s only been there for 5 minutes. Ifs unusual for the boys in LI to dislike a part of their group, so Ron must be equally hateful in the bits the producers arenā€™t showing us.
Totally, I think they can see just how incredibly arrogant he is.

Reactions: 9
How long before Ron finds out what Tom said? I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Lana tells him quite soon now.
Sadly Movie Night is probably too far away for it to still be relevant - but would be great to see Ron's face when he is called 'slimey' šŸ˜‚

Olivia is getting on my nerves too. I know she can't help her voice but it is so grating - that drawn out drawl. I just don't think she is that attractive either - a very hard face.

Reactions: 15
Aaron on After Sun saying he didnā€™t fancy any for the girls , I donā€™t think he did either , he is very full of it but was able to hide it well and just wants the fame associated with Love Island UK. He said Ron is a player , Iā€™m glad the boys are calling out Ron, I get the feeling they are all sick of him

Reactions: 11
Totally, I think they can see just how incredibly arrogant he is.
It's so in your face! his comments every episode are aplenty and they're always so arrogant " yeah she'll come back to me" " I'm better" "she'll see I'm better" " ykw? it's between you and me, so wear your white pants". Was he trying to tell him he's gonna need those white pants to go up against him?

He was my favorite the first couple of days because I thought he was nice and kind, and I thought " oh how nice, and he's more humble than most people, maybe his disability helped him be that way"

well I feel like an idiot now.

Appreciate Tom's comments to Ron and pulling Lana aside. There's gotta be a reason why they all keep getting into it with Ron.

Glad Aaron is gone he was just bringing nothing.
So done with Olivia now, starting to think Zara was never in the wrong. Her and Kai are giving the ick. Hope they don't show us that till we're green because I feel like I'm already headed that direction.

Does anyone else think the ILY's are a little too much with Shaq and Tanya?

Reactions: 15
Hate to break it to those of yous who havenā€™t realised

This is just a ā€œplot twistā€ from the producers to drag this Ron and Lana saga out..

Sheā€™s prob been told to pick Casey to make her look like a ā€œstrong independent womanā€ / cause drama but actually sheā€™ll just go back to Ron.. going through to the final based on theyā€™ve been through loadsā€¦

Notice how Ron isnā€™t leaving the villa after this re coupling?!? Annnnnnd the saga continues ā€¦ itā€™s just sooo predictable.. itā€™s written in the sand already
Yeah, if the male islander not picked was to be dumped, sheā€™d have chosen Ronald for sure

Reactions: 7
Olivia is getting on my nerves too. I know she can't help her voice but it is so grating - that drawn out drawl. I just don't think she is that attractive either - a very hard face.
She can help it. We don't sound like that here I promise lol
---

Oh absolutely. But Shaq seems genuinely like that. I don't think Tanya was ready but also if I was in her position... I can see why she said it. I think they're genuine but Tanya will be swayed slightly in Casa but come back to Shaq. He'll find out something he doesn't agree with and they'll have a day-long argument but figure it out. They seem the most normal in there right now but being too 'boring' probably means they won't win.

Reactions: 6
Catching up on After Sun, anyone else feel that Zara has more of a media future despite being eliminated early.

Reactions: 14
Those awful gloves Olivia wears šŸ˜©

Iā€™m so glad Lana picked Casey - I wAnt them to win now!

I hope a hot boy comes in for Tanyel!!!

It's so in your face! his comments every episode are aplenty and they're always so arrogant " yeah she'll come back to me" " I'm better" "she'll see I'm better" " ykw? it's between you and me, so wear your white pants". Was he trying to tell him he's gonna need those white pants to go up against him?

He was my favorite the first couple of days because I thought he was nice and kind, and I thought " oh how nice, and he's more humble than most people, maybe his disability helped him be that way"

well I feel like an idiot now.

Appreciate Tom's comments to Ron and pulling Lana aside. There's gotta be a reason why they all keep getting into it with Ron.

Glad Aaron is gone he was just bringing nothing.
So done with Olivia now, starting to think Zara was never in the wrong. Her and Kai are giving the ick. Hope they don't show us that till we're green because I feel like I'm already headed that direction.

agreed, the boys even laugh at the white pants comments

Reactions: 1
Olivia was winking and smug because Ellie got to pick before Tanyel. But Olivia won't stop there. She'll continue to make comments and witch because tanyel is coupled with Ron.she will also witch if she dares talk to anyone else but it's ok for all them to have a few on the go. As even though lana picked casey. She obviously thinks she has casey and ron both for ooptions.which isn't fair on casey as he's just being used and he clearly said he didn't want a triangle. I really hope something does happen with Ron and tanyel so lana and ron can be done.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.