Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the only reason the other girls tiptoe around Olivia is because look what happened when Zara and her weren’t cool. Zara literally was isolated and everyone kind of went off Olivia’s opinion of Zara. Olivia will cry her little tears and have everyone wrapped around her fingers let’s not lie.

Reactions: 8
Why does the camera always pan to Olivia to show her winking here and nodding her approval there? Sick of her being cast as a main character

Ellie talking reckless 😂 let’s see a bit more of that

Casey looks a bit like Martin Sheen as Tony Blair. However. He’s still got more going for him than Ronald

Reactions: 8
He doesn’t have the right to be pissed off with Lana. The way he’s treated her. The audacity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long before Ron finds out what Tom said? I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana tells him quite soon now.

Reactions: 3
Just watching AfterSun on +1 (Happy Valley effect) and what the hell has Georgia Steel done to her face? Pillow faced hamster cheeked….she looks like one of the Real Housewives of BH.

Joanna does look amazing, though.

Reactions: 4
Just watching AfterSun on +1 (Happy Valley effect) and what the hell has Georgia Steel done to her face? Pillow faced hamster cheeked….she looks like one of the Real Housewives of BH.

I’m more surprised Georgia didn’t mention how loyal she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Wait was that Georgia "I'm loyal babes"?! I did not recognise her 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't watch tonight as I'm binge watching The Tunnel on SKY and decided I already guessed who was going home so no need.

Glad to read that my man Tom has done something redeeming tonight although I don't know exactly. But has something to do with setting Lana straight?

Did everyone couple up tonight or was it left on a cliffhanger?

Reactions: 3
I didn't watch tonight as I'm binge watching The Tunnel on SKY and decided I already guessed who was going home so no need.

Glad to read that my man Tom has done something redeeming tonight although I don't know exactly. But has something to do with setting Lana straight?

Did everyone couple up tonight or was it left on a cliffhanger?
We didn’t see Tanyel couple up but it was pointless leaving it. We know who she has to pick as the last boy left

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.