Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get where all this Olivia hate is coming from. Yes she’s being a witch, but so what? It’s the only mildly entertaining thing happening. Everyone this year is so bloody boring.
Olivia is so dry and not entertaining in the slightest. I don’t count bullying and singling out anyone a threat as entertaining. She’ll get her reality check eventually. She is also so hypercritical when the bed wasn’t even cold with Haris and she was after Tom

Reactions: 22
olivia either had 0 lips to work with so no room or filler gone bad cause they are not cute!!

I feel like she had a 'lip flip'. Those injections don't add as much volume but try to make the top lip more prominent. Hence she looks like a duck.

---

Most of these boys don't deserve anything good.
Ron is arrogant. I hope Lana humbles him by picking Casey but she's a pushover.

This episode is boring.

Reactions: 6
Why she taking advice of Tom out of anyone. He ain’t wrong but god 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m really old….. But am I missing something with the whole long glove thing?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t get where all this Olivia hate is coming from. Yes she’s being a witch, but so what? It’s the only mildly entertaining thing happening. Everyone this year is so bloody boring.
if olivia has a million haters, i’m one of them, if she has one hater it’s me, if she has no haters, i no longer exist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Olivia didn’t even get the point there… you DID talk about Tanyel behind her back, so don’t say you wouldn’t do that when you’ve done it already with your tacky gloves!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good lord, they are dragging this out. tit or get off the pot!

Reactions: 8
Olivia and Kai have the same conversation every episode where they tell each other (and the viewers) how we should be perceiving them.

Lana and Ron have the same conversation every episode where he pretends he’s into her and she pretends she has the upper hand.

Reactions: 19
I've hated her since day 1 and she can personally gift me Beyoncé tickets and I'll still dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.