Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all need a Will in our life I’m obsessed with his personality he’s a DOTE ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine did the same and turns Tom to Tim. I knew what you meant 😂
---

We see enough of Olivia to see she is a witch. Stirs and has it in for Tanyel. Was the same with Zara
Yeah but I don’t really care because this whole season is really boring. Olivia pissing everyone off is better than Lana and Ron having a chat for the umpteenth time.

Reactions: 1
Can't stand olivia. She talks like Pat butcher and is a sly manipulate bully

Reactions: 16
Tanya and Shaq are trying be the Indiyah and Dami with less drama especially that whole jumping into Shaq arms crap

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Liv you’re a slow burner and sound like a slow reader too!! Hurry up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how Sammie just side eyed Olivia, the speech was bullshit

Reactions: 7
So they are gonna make Tanyel go last then and get the dregs. duck sake

• Sad
Reactions: 10
why is tanyel not allowed to get to know jordan? both olivia and ellie have got to know more than one boy at the same time. ellie was getting to know boys that were in a couple. she even kissed tom and said to keep it secret, knowing olivia was getting to know him, and olivia didn’t care, olivia is with kai, who was with tanyel first, but tanyel can’t talk to jordan??

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.