Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat here as a 30 odd year old man, just demolished a maccies, feeling bloated, pale. Then i think to myself, it could be worse. I could be a 25 year old lad named RON
Fixed it for you ..
“Then i think to myself, it could be worse. I could be a 25 year old lad named MORON” 🤫

Reactions: 3
It’s annoying that Spencer who liked Tanyel is gone and they’re all asking Liv how SHE feels about it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100 billion percent Lana is picking Ron.
Don’t know why she’s pretending to even be considering otherwise

Reactions: 7
What will the producers do to spice things up after this recoupling?

Reactions: 1
Omg really don’t know who’s she’s gonna pick! We just know Ron will duck up in casa if she picks him where as maybe Casey won’t he seems too nice🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Tom throwing Ron under the bus… probably fall on deaf ears with Lana though

Reactions: 12
I don’t get where all this Olivia hate is coming from. Yes she’s being a witch, but so what? It’s the only mildly entertaining thing happening. Everyone this year is so bloody boring.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.