Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's gonna end on a cliffhanger and we'll have to wait til tomorrow to see Lana picking Ron

Reactions: 20
Olivia is so dry and not entertaining in the slightest. I don’t count bullying and singling out anyone a threat as entertaining. She’ll get her reality check eventually
We only see an hour out of their day and we don’t know how much of their behaviour is just the producers telling them what to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Once again Liv stirring the pot about Tanyel, two faced witch

Reactions: 16
At this point I want Lana and Ron to both just leave because far too much of this episode has been focused on their "love triangle"

Reactions: 5
She’s already bitching Tanyel is talking to Jordan. She needs to pick someone. Didn’t realise Ellie and Jordan was a thing

Reactions: 15
Tom and Lana kind of looked good together then?? 👀

All the boys are saying the same thing - Casey is genuine, Ron is full of tit. I hope she listens because it's a big thing that the boys are looking out for her and calling out their 'bro'. Ron isn't even that good looking either ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 My phone autocorrected Ron 🤣🤣 even my phone is not able for him 🤣🤣
Mine did the same and turns Tom to Tim. I knew what you meant 😂
---

We only see an hour out of their day and we don’t know how much of their behaviour is just the producers telling them what to do 🤷‍♀️
We see enough of Olivia to see she is a witch. Stirs and has it in for Tanyel. Was the same with Zara. Her mission is to turn all the girls and everyone against her

• Haha
So Tanyel is the new Zara to these basics in the villa then
Yea and what’s annoying is if she stays in friendship couplenwith Ron it’ll be used by Liv to further widen the gap with her and the girls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.