Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's not one smidgen of a chance that Lana will go with Casey. She's obsessed with Ron the player.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m glad someone who is not afraid to say what they think and don’t stick to Olivia and agree with everything like the sheep Lana is.
---

Do you think Ron has got to know Samie and can see she’s not a pushover like Lana is so that’s why he backtracked. Although I do think Lana is playing a big game and not as stupid as she makes out. She wants to be the victim
He’s backtracked imo because the boys have told him it looks bad if he ditches Lana because she’s so into him

Reactions: 5
lana knows who she wants and thats ron, but when casa amor comes she’s gonna be devastated again.

Reactions: 7
It’s really difficult to watch when you don’t like any of them. I keep hoping it will pick up but it’s getting worse.

Reactions: 15
What’s up with Lana’s teeth. Always distract me when she talks.
Wish she’d stop stringing Casey along

Reactions: 4
Jordan’s the most natural person in there.

Ron realising it’s Lana or home.

Casey reminds me of Lisa Stansfield.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sat here as a 30 odd year old man, just demolished a maccies, feeling bloated, pale. Then i think to myself, it could be worse. I could be a 25 year old lad named RON

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This Lana and Ron talk everynight is doing my head in. She knows she’ll pick ron

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Lana is interested in Casey- she’s clearly doing it to make Ron sweat unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How does a footballer not know who their team's rivals are?! Tom irritates me so much.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Lana is interested in Casey- she’s clearly doing it to make Ron sweat.
Keeping options open and stringing him along. Another witch. She could of been honest so he can get to know others but she wouldn’t incase she ended up dumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.