Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the girls are all joining in with Olivia then honestly I think they’re just as bad. I hate bullies but I hate sheep as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
i really hope kai turns his head from olivia, i’m so annoyed he got to stay for her. olivia has had the most chances out of the girls, kais had most out of the bottom boys. her saying spencer could turn his head…but kai (who already has) won’t turn his head??
she’s such a hypocrite too, moved on fast from harris to tom (who said she didn’t want anymore) then spencer comes and she’s still getting to know tom at the same time, then moves into kai, but tanyel can’t move on from someone she’s just started to get to know

Reactions: 17
I still feel like I don't actually know anything about these people and it's making it hard to care. I want to see more of their actual personalities when they're talking about stuff other than each other.

Reactions: 15
I guarantee whoever Tanyel tries to know next. Olivia will try and get them for herself Aswell as keeping Kai hanging on like she did with Spencer and Tom

Reactions: 14
i really hope kai turns his head from olivia, i’m so annoyed he got to stay for her. olivia has had the most chances out of the girls, kais had most out of the bottom boys. her saying spencer could turn his head…but kai (who already has) won’t turn his head??
Kai will turn his head quicker than you can say ‘whiplash’! He and Olivia are being being desperate at the min cos they’ve got no other options

Reactions: 12
olivia either had 0 lips to work with so no room or filler gone bad cause they are not cute!!

Reactions: 4
Samie doing the lords work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Liv wouldn’t have the guts to have said it to Tanyels face
I’m glad someone who is not afraid to say what they think and don’t stick to Olivia and agree with everything like the sheep Lana is.
---

Do you think Ron has got to know Samie and can see she’s not a pushover like Lana is so that’s why he backtracked. Although I do think Lana is playing a big game and not as stupid as she makes out. She wants to be the victim

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.