Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OLIVIA omg why is so concerned about Tanyel now wtfffff?
She’ll keep picking until Tanyel feels isolated and everyone steers clear of her and Tanyel leaves then she’ll pick on someone else. Guarantee she won’t want to stay with kai either

Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t it be great if they sent Spencer to Casa Amor, I know it’s unlikely but as they always used to say on Big Brother “just to see the look on Olivia’s face” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see this season going the same way S7 did for me, I’ll end up finding it too hard to watch because the producers push a mean girl as the It girl as they did with Faye

Reactions: 14
Olivia is so bitchy, she seems to have the entire villa wrapped around her finger.

Reactions: 18
Two faced shes judging Tanyel on her behaviour and exactly how she moved on. Why is it no rules for Olivia but she expects everyone to behave a certain way. Considering she’s only now just started talking to Kai. It’s just so forced. I did see something between Tanyel and Spencer

Reactions: 19
She is such a bullying cow. If you watch unseen bits Kai and Tamyel were coupley enough so Olivia getting with him and now bullying Tanyel makes even more sense.

Such a weak and pathetic knob.

Reactions: 21
Olivia has to be hands down one of the most jarring islanders in LI history. Thinks she’s the main character when she’s giving the same energy as a Casa reject.

Reactions: 17
I think she just likes feeling like she has power - whether that’s multiple boys chasing her or all the girls being afraid of her/wanting to be on her good side so agreeing with bitchy comments she makes about other girls

toxic!!

Reactions: 12
I remember faye thinking she was gods gift, but olivia is genuinely a weirdo. she’s regina george

Reactions: 9
I’m also gonna need Tanyel to stop confiding in Lana, I don’t trust her, she’s always up Liv’s arse

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m also gonna need Tanyel to stop confiding in Lana, I don’t trust her, she’s always up Liv’s arse
Agree Lana is the Karen/Gretchen to Olivia’s Regina.
Hi
only neither girls are entertaining. They’re just twats.

Reactions: 13
I wish Spencer had stayed instead of knobhead Kai, but at least now Iain can stop with the sex toy jokes.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.