Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How I long for the return of Zara, things would not be like this if she was still there.

Reactions: 8
Why do I low key get the feeling Olivia is going to go back to Tom and saving Kai will have been pointless

• Wow
Reactions: 9
does kai have a wide vocabulary, “Im LUvIn TaLKiNG to LIv” it’s not everyday

Reactions: 6
All I can hear is Will squealing in the background. Have they forgotten to isolate the rights mics? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Olivia is bitching about Tanyel wondering who she’s going to couple up with next, when it’s her who strong armed everyone into dumping Tanyel’s closest chance of a connection in there! What a witch. All so she can continue her fake dalliance with Kai who talks like he’s yawning.

Reactions: 16
There’s no way Lana is gonna pick Casey sadly, she’s another one that’ll get played at Casa

Reactions: 9
i really hope kai turns his head from olivia, i’m so annoyed he got to stay for her. olivia has had the most chances out of the girls, kais had most out of the bottom boys. her saying spencer could turn his head…but kai (who already has) won’t turn his head??

Reactions: 18
Apart from Tanyel, I honestly don't think I have hated a group of people this much. And I watched last summer's LI.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.