Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia got her way then how did they decide that. Even worse for her to announce it

Reactions: 6
Can't believe they've let Olivia deliver it and chuck in a last slap to Tanyel and Spencer. bleeping rood.

Why do they bother with these obvious stupid dumpings.

Reactions: 10
How did olivia get her own way?! They clearly all look up to her in there

Reactions: 8
Liv get lost with the sly comments to Tanyel. My god give us a favourite girl vote so we can HUMBLE her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok, Kai now has my full permission to fool around in Casa Amor and bring a girl back.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is liv saying that.. she only just got speaking to him and he’s leaving… and she’s on love island what else is she gonna do🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Liv get lost with the sly comments to Tanyel. My god give us a favourite girl vote so we can HUMBLE her!!!
She moaning over Tanyel but liv was quick to jump onto Tom seconds that Haris left

Reactions: 16
“why’s she bothered over new men when spencer hasn’t even left yet”
*was talking to tom when the bed wasn’t even cold from harris yet*

Reactions: 20
Such bullshit OGS are never gonna be voted to go. It’s always the most recent people who go in that get kicked out the fastest

Reactions: 13
I feel for Tanyel. Why is Liv being vile towards her? She did this towards Zara. Clearly threatened😂

Reactions: 18
I feel Olivia is going to get the Faye treatment where she is a pain in the hole all the way through the show but they never call her out and no votes are ever done to highlight she’s not as popular as she thinks.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.