Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10mins in and I’m wondering if I can make it through the episode or if I sack it off and go to bed. I am full of germs and yet I look more alive than this bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such bravery and dignity by Ron ❤ I love the way he has graciously handed over Lana to the next man, like she’s a piece of furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Really really want Tanyel and Ron to have a friendship shag for the lols while cracking on with others in the daytime

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I see Lana in bed tonight scowling over at Tanyel tonight/bringing up any cuddle remarks in the morning after the choice she’s after making, I’ll actually be so done with her

Reactions: 14
Did Ron and Lana actually do any snogging at all? Jesus, I can't remember a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tanyel totally still wants to sit on Ronald’s face. She’s giving it the ‘girl best mate with advice’ angle to stay close to him 😂
TBH I did watch her pure up his arse after the recoupling and said to myself, see what they mean now, maybe she does wanna give him one after all 🤔

Reactions: 8
Really really want Tanyel and Ron to have a friendship shag for the lols while cracking on with others in the daytime
I hope so but it seems like Tanyel is on tender hooks even afraid to talk to him . Having to apologise to Lana and make sure she’s ok 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ron's only upset because his ego is bruised. He cares more about "winning" against another guy than he does about Lana. And Lana made the choice because she wants to see Ron pining after her for a bit. They're both insincere and boring, and I hope they get dumped before the can inevitably get back together and start going on about their "journey" and all the "tests" they've come through together.

Reactions: 31
Lana doesn’t want to look like a mug which is fair enough but she will 💯 be ditching Casey for Ron

Reactions: 16
I mean, you only have to watch Lana’s responses to Casey to know she ain’t feeling him like that. It’s all “hmm” “yeah” no enthusiasm or genuine excitement whatsoever. Totally different to how she is with Ron. Feel a bit sad for Casey though, he’s just being used as a pawn essentially.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Random but where's the manners? "Move your leg" how about please and thanks?

You're still in a triangle casey

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.