Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Carl Fogarty's* daughter joining this week?

*no idea who this is

Reactions: 7
I tried to work out how long to Casa Amour, if they use the last winter format then it can’t be too long and don’t they usually go when they are down to 6 couples?

lm guessing that there will be no bombshells this week and we will lose one couple towards the end and maybe head off to CA at the weekend, if so I would guess that it’s bye to Millie and Jordan.

In the meantime it’s just going to be wall to wall Ron being a prick and Olivia Queen Bee-ing.

Hope I’m wrong and they do move things on.

Sat here for ages thinking who is Millie and Jordan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The islanders instagrams really aren’t growing much at all this season… maybe its because their friends and families aren’t allowed to post or perhaps its due to this being a pretty dead season so far - i’m not sure but won’t be long till they’re doing ADs for gummy bears at this rate 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't Carl Fogarty's* daughter joining this week?

*no idea who this is
He is an old World Superbike racer (retired due to injury), but he did I'm a celeb didn't he?
Always thought he was a bit of a knob but can't speak for his kids, I probably saw them on TV as actual kids 😭

Reactions: 3
It's such a boring series. Nothing interesting, noone interesting. I missed Friday night and still to watch it, let alone last night's one.

I mean, I'm actually rooting for all the people who come in at Casa Amor now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm gonna miss it live but I can always work out how good it is by the number of pages gained on this thread:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Half of a Cadbury Easter egg and a cold coke. I promise I don’t always eat tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have something different for my snack tonight and have M&S rice pudding. Didn’t see last nights

• Heart
Time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle. I'm absolutely exhausted and stuffed from a day celebrating a final adoption hearing. Hope something happens to keep me awake. I've already eaten 10 jaffa cakes and now I'm chomping munchies. Literally just finishing catching up on last night's episode as LI could never compete with happy valley.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm having a just eat order of a steak sandwich and garden salad....delish 😝

• Heart
duck off Ron . He said he’d leave if in a friendship couple . This is literally agony this ron and Lana Situation. Least if they coupled together maybe some other stories would be shown

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.