Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with Liv’s obsession with sleeves btw? Looks like the wife of a gangster at his funeral. Or Morticia Addams.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has strong potential to be tedious as duck. I would like a new storyline

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lana did not want to do that. If she’s happy with her decision I think she could tell her face that. You don’t half arse the move she just did. She should go the full way with it and be sat there laughing like she’s living the dream. Not running straight to Ron for a chat ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Why is Lana in a mood with Tanyel. Why is Tanyel apologising to Lana . She can’t have both 🤷‍♀️ it was her doing . She could of picked Ron and let Tanyel being single get to know Casey

Reactions: 19
Ron, Casey is your complete opposite. He doesn't need your bloody advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If this goes on how it’s started I don’t think I can be asked to watch any more of this CRAPOSI ..

Reactions: 5
Ron I’m not fooled by your whole “as long as you’re both happy” speech. You aren’t bleeping happy for them, but the same time you aren’t in love with Lana and you haven’t suddenly realised that she’s your soulmate and deeply regret how you treated her. You want what you can’t have and you’re fuming because your pride has taken a hit and you’ve had a taste of your own medicine.

Your whole personality hasn’t transformed in 24 hours my guy.

Reactions: 26
Im so bored lf this lana Ron triangle. Lana the lapdog, will end up back with Ron. Its so predictable

Reactions: 15
Tanyel totally still wants to sit on Ronald’s face. She’s giving it the ‘girl best mate with advice’ angle to stay close to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.