Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide if I like Will anymore. Jessie is not into him at all.

Reactions: 15
I feel so bad for Casey that his time in there is wasted as a bit part in this boring storyline.
Lana has had a face like a smacked arse since she recoupled with him. Ronald has already been over to assert his dominance. Casey would have to be brain dead not to realise he’s being used.

Reactions: 21
Lana has no interest in Casey. Bless him he’s blind to it all to think otherwise

Reactions: 20
Will reminds me of Macauly Culkin 🤣 Honestly love him, but he’d massively give me the ick romantically… love to be his bestie though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ron deserves what has happened but Casey doesn’t deserve to have his time wasted and used . Maybe Ron and Lana are meant for eachother
Both game players

Reactions: 25
Ron has got the upper hand again because he wouldn’t talk to her. Now Lana is going to be like a puppy with its tail between its legs YAWN!

Reactions: 22
Fully aware I'm in the minority but I love Tom's accent, reminds me of a fit bartender who I used to shag 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.