Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana didn’t even want to go to bed. Just kept laughing with the girls about how happy Casey was. She’s not happy so why pick him

Reactions: 9
Throughout this whole series so far I don't think we've seen Tom say something that he didn't contradict later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell Ron is absolutely raging that he ‘lost’ to Casey, he’s a cocky he really thought he had it in the bag.

Lana will 100% go back to him though and then he’ll drop her in Casa

Reactions: 27
Holy Jaysus above in heaven there's more heat and sexiness in that ad for the new Magic Mike movie than on LI 😉😉😉😉

Reactions: 7
You can tell Ron is absolutely raging that he ‘lost’ to Casey, he’s a cocky he really thought he had it in the bag.

Good I won’t have any sympathy

Reactions: 4
The fact Lana said actions speak louder than words straightaway proves she doesn’t want Casey. She wanted Ron to grovel when she went over to speak to him I think

Reactions: 22

I think he will use lana picking cases as his reason why 🙄 "I sorted my head out, only went for you & then you shat on me" kinda thing

The fact Lana said actions speak louder than words straightaway proves she doesn’t want Casey. She wanted Ron to grovel when she went over to speak to him I think
He’s just not that into her she needs to get it into her head - he’s treating her like a prize to fight over and win but the second someone he fancies more comes in his eye head will turn

no one likes a doormat Lana

Tom is so hot to look at, but as soon as he starts talking I'm like oh shut the duck up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lana might aswell just get back with Ron, cause she just ain’t gunna give Casey 100%

Reactions: 6
Jesus, everything's a bloody competition with Ron. Nutter.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.